The Dreaded.. Herblore..

inoskedyou

So all requirements to re aquire my Quest Cape back are done, except of course Herblore. I am currently level 62 with no herbs or seconds. I know the slow, tedious and time consuming ways of aquiring herbs like managing my kingdom, Druids and what not. But i was wondering if there is another way to get herbs quickly. Also if anyone has 2k Tarromins or 1k Irits you know where to find me.

inoskedyou.png

Prayer potions if you have 73 mage or so, and lunar tele -> waterbirth + cwars tele and bank.

Few other ways:

Super energy: Using the blessed sickle in the mort myre swamps to get fungi easily, and using an ancient mace special to heal prayer on one of them things west of the entrance.

Farming limpwurt roots and Kwuarms, also pretty good - buying the rest of the kwuarms to match the limps

When you get to 63, a pretty fast way would be making Super restores, but the loss of that is huge, but, going to the chaos tunnels west of Stealing creations and going to the right portal of the moss giants, picking up the eggs (and killing some spiders for boredom) and depositing in the box at SC is speedish.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Well, I do it 'more' than most people who do it. What I do is this:

Get about 10 duelling rings, a few terrorbirds, a load of scrolls, and get on lunar.

I teleport group with water staff (same runes more xp) to Waterbirth and pick up the snape spawns around the boat,

Then put 12 into terrorbird. Then when Both inventories are full, teleport back to castlewars, bank, use some Tbird scrolls to restore energy, and continue.

For water vials I run them at shilo, 11gp each and can easily get a load.

This is one of / the fastest ways to obtain secondaries. :thumbup:

I dont need a siggy no moar.