Pest Control

ballerz145

You haven't played it yet, have you . . . ?

You get 2-4 points per game. 2 for the easy boat, 3 for the med boat, and 4 for the hard boat. The points are intangible (no item to keep track of!) and they are saved forever as soon as you earn them.

This means that if you want to buy a 100-point item from the knights, you will need to WIN 50 games in the easy boat, 34 games in the medium boat, or 25 games in the hard boat. The easy boat is generally the best unless you find a good team for the higher level boats, and usually a game is <5 minutes. They go by pretty fast.

Dragoon_Z2.png

Dragoon_Z2.png

You get 2-4 points per game. 2 for the easy boat, 3 for the med boat, and 4 for the hard boat. The points are intangible (no item to keep track of!) and they are saved forever as soon as you earn them.

This means that if you want to buy a 100-point item from the knights, you will need to WIN 50 games in the easy boat, 34 games in the medium boat, or 25 games in the hard boat. The easy boat is generally the best unless you find a good team for the higher level boats, and usually a game is <5 minutes. They go by pretty fast.

Ya but one time i got 6 then the next i got 4 and it said i only have 4 points.

Ya but one time i got 6 then the next i got 4 and it said i only have 4 points.

You probably had 4 points from previous games, then clicked twice so you saw the screen saying you had 6 TOTAL points. You then spent them on experience, and at your next game got 4. You CANNOT get more than 4 points at a time, max.

Dragoon_Z2.png

Dragoon_Z2.png

Nope, you CANNOT get 6 points. I believe you never could. Either, like said before, you hax or you have bad memory/lied.

It auto saves and 2 points for easy, 3 for medium, 4 for highest.

I didn't lie. Kellis just told me what was going on.

Thank you all.