Saradomin Wizards and The Wildy !

i_love_burritos

Hi guys,

im doing my first level 3 clue and Im a little scared of the sara. wizards :cry: , im level 80 combat...

my question is how should I kill them?

Also if i get a co-ordinate in the wildy, what should i take?

Btw my range level is 61 if it helps?

Bring some antipoisons, decent food (a handful of tunas should do the job), good melee armor, and a prayer pot.

If you pray against mage, the mage will use a dds on you, often poisoning. Pray against mage, use an antipoison to heal from the poison spec, and hack away. Poison him back if you want some revenge. They're not that hard.

Dragoon_Z2.png

Dragoon_Z2.png

If you can wear red d-hide I would just wear red d-hide and pray melee. He might get a couple big hits on you with sara strike but it would probably be less (in terms of food/potion) then melee. I know I have fought them with like 50ish defense through that method and it works fine.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

If you can wear red d-hide I would just wear red d-hide and pray melee. He might get a couple big hits on you with sara strike but it would probably be less (in terms of food/potion) then melee. I know I have fought them with like 50ish defense through that method and it works fine.

This is the method I would usually take. I find he hits more with Melee than with Mage, so pray Melee and wear your D hide.

As for Wildy trips, bring food, sextant, watch, chart, and spade.

Possibly bring a one-click tele, but it won't do you any good after lvl 20 Willdy.

Maybe bring an antipoison pot or energy/prayer pots for the occasional revenant.

Darkman_X_99.png

Darkman_X_99.png

99 WC - 12/20/08! =D

99 Defence - 6/19/09! 44,012 to reach it!

Aiming for 2000 Total Lvl!