Prayer training help. (needed badly)

wildyowns70

im lvl 25 prayer, and i want to get 43. i used the calc (it owns :thumbsup: ).it will be 50k xp and thats 200 dragon bones!, 200 dragan bones=3.6 mill :shock: and that will be VERY VERY boring killing green drags :? any ideas to help???

tyvm--wildy0wns70

98% of all runescape players wastes most of their time on skilling, if you are one of the 2% that stayed with player killing. Put this in your signature.

im lvl 25 prayer, and i want to get 43. i used the calc (it owns :thumbsup: ).it will be 50k xp and thats 200 dragon bones!, 200 dragan bones=3.6 mill :shock: and that will be VERY VERY boring killing green drags :? any ideas to help???

tyvm--wildy0wns70

I think you added another 0. 200 dragon bones (at mid price) equals out to 360k.

200 D Bones isn't much. I suggest killing some drags for your bones.

Darkman_X_99.png

Darkman_X_99.png

99 WC - 12/20/08! =D

99 Defence - 6/19/09! 44,012 to reach it!

Aiming for 2000 Total Lvl!

oh its 360k :oops: soz my mental math is a little bit rusty :mrgreen: that will be killing 200 green drags still :shock:

any quests i can do with good prayer xp?

BTW my sig isint working o.0 but im 65 cb 1 def dds pure /55 ranged

98% of all runescape players wastes most of their time on skilling, if you are one of the 2% that stayed with player killing. Put this in your signature.

Use the ectofuntus. Requires ghost ahoy i think. Then you only need like 146 bones. Nice and quick!

You will need 582 dragon bones if you are just burying

sindarin00.png

[hide=Drops]Barrows: Ahrim's Robeskirt (2)

Dragon: Plateskirt (3) : Left Halfs (2) : Med Helm (1) : Boots (14) : Spear (3)

Treasure Trails: Sara Platebody (1)

Slayer: Leaf Bladed Sword (9) : Granite Helm (3) : Granite Maul (1) : Black Mask (3) : Abyssal Whip (2)

Other: Obby Cape (1) : Obby Maul (2)

Splits: Shield Left Half (1) : Dragon Med Helm (4)[/hide]

200 green dragons really isn't much more than a slayer task. Use range if you don't want to close quarters with them, although they're not difficult at all. Just don't forget your anti-dragonfire shield and some antifire pots if you really don't want to take any damage.

Pick up and bank the hides, too, if you want some extra cash.

Dragoon_Z2.png

Dragoon_Z2.png

To gain that little prayer, just go with killing giants for big bones to use on an altar or dragon bones. Why in the world are you looking at fayrg bones? They give more experience per bone, but they're insanely expensive. Just stick with the basics!

And @Caligul, check the RSOF for some open house parties, or try the world dedicated to it (don't remember which it is atm). There's usually one there.

Dragoon_Z2.png

Dragoon_Z2.png

i would just go to a house party world and watch for people trying to show off their houses

many times people will announce that they have a gilded alter

gettin to 43 prayer should really be that bad...

u can prolly get 2 or 3 lvls every run

just tele to ur house . use bones on gilded alter. then tele to varrock

thats wat i did and it was pretty fast and only cost me arouond 500k to get from 1 to 53

reignofury.png

Reignofury.png