The Teddy Bear

I was at the dig site and randomly pickpocketed a female student near the gnome glider, and found a peculiar item of interest. UnknownRSitem.jpg the examine says, "A lucky mascot." There is a Use option, a Destroy option, and an Examine option. I'm pretty sure that this cannot be alched. Tip.it, post this on your items page, please! I looked it up on your page, and there were no results. The item is named, "Teddy".

[crew edit: since it is mentioned in the digsite quest http://tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2quest_id=19 it appears to be an item we missed. someone should get to it soon, thanks!]

• 3 weeks later...

It's possible to get the Teddy back after The Dig Site quest although I don't think it is of any use after that. It alched for 0gp and I can only pickpocket one from the student; it won't allow me to pickpocket another one from her therefore it isn't stackable logically speaking. Upon clicking 'Destroy', it says i can pickpocket the female student to get another one back.

teddyaa5.png

ppocketcx3.png

It won't let me sell on the GE so I guess it isn't tradable too, as with most other quest-only items. :)

• 3 weeks later...