Quick money maker

purewcnub

There are no "quick" money making methods, some are faster than others but in the end you will always have to work hard for lots of money.

You could try collecting seconds for summoning such as harpoons in picatoris, collecting snape grass via tp to waterbirth and duel rign to cwars ( thats 1000 Grass per hour if your using a terrorird ) and many other options that dont include skills.

If you want skills you could try fishing monks, its relatively fast money and pretty good exp.

O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O

If 5m cash is still considered poor, then what would you call those with 6m+?

Merchanting is your best non-skill money-maker. Or item collecting (dont require any skill)

Since you have 5m already, I am not going to tell you any quick method.

aalelaabm.jpg

The Haraguroi Club: Where Yandere Thrive for Chopping

He's pointing out that it's a little silly to have 5 mil and still think of yourself as "poor". Where's the line which you cross to go from poor to rich? 6 mil? 20 mil? 100 mil?

Anyway, I'd say just to go do some skilling and find something you enjoy, then figure out how to earn money with it. AFK-able skills such as fishing or woodcutting are decent moneymakers too at higher levels.

Dragoon_Z2.png

Dragoon_Z2.png

He's pointing out that it's a little silly to have 5 mil and still think of yourself as "poor". Where's the line which you cross to go from poor to rich? 6 mil? 20 mil? 100 mil?

Ohhkay gotcha. Personally i wouldn't woodcut, its okay for a while but there are much faster ways to make money.

5m is pretty bad for a level 90 IMO. But I have just found a great money maker

Then why are you asking us for advice instead of using this "great" money maker?

Ohhkay gotcha. Personally i wouldn't woodcut, its okay for a while but there are much faster ways to make money.

It's not the fastest, but I like it for some reason, and it's nice to do while watching TV (or surfing this forum) since it's easy to hear the loud whacks of the axe hitting the tree. When the regular whacking noises stop, it's time to switch back to the Runescape tab.

Dragoon_Z2.png

Dragoon_Z2.png

It's not the fastest, but I like it for some reason, and it's nice to do while watching TV (or surfing this forum) since it's easy to hear the loud whacks of the axe hitting the tree. When the regular whacking noises stop, it's time to switch back to the Runescape tab.

Maybe, but that only matters if you have a low-resolution monitor and you can't keep two windows open at once and still see them both. Woodcutting and fishing can be easy to do without requiring a lot of attention, but they're not at all what I'd call fast.

(The line you cross from "poor" to "rich" is a mental one, by the way...it's all relative, so it depends on the personal standard you maintain.)

Anyway, you could probably do alright tanning d'hides. That's pretty fast money, or so I'm told.