Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

SQL ERROR *Solved*

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Necromancer_Magic
[ Display Name History ]

Necromancer_Magic

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Rummy 15
  • Clan:irc.tip.it #Scripts
Hey,

Im not sure whats causing it, or why i am the only one apparently getting it, but whenever i try to post my blog to blogscape (new topic) i get this:

General Error

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Incorrect string value: '\xD1\x82\xCF\x85\xD1\x8F...' for column 'topic_last_post_subject' at row 1 [1366]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.

Please notify the board administrator or webmaster: noreply@tip.it