Help! What did I do wrong?

Jasonh16sw

Alright I did the step where i'm supposed to go to the cage and get teled than go east and go up the ladder than use my teleorb and what not I talked to the guy and he said that dudes recruiting (sorry for being vague) and I climbed up the ice and leaped to the building saw a cutscene the guys died - but I never got attacked and i jumped back to the ice and teled to fally. Now it doesn't say to go to the lumby caves (i went there and theres no guy at the tears of guthix minigame) it wont let me tele back to the place once im in the cage even if i have the death rune and all that. Please help me thanks.

I have the robes on and i have the death rune and all that is needed and I walk in like they say too and they say they will do that spell when I walk in, but they don't and that other dude surok magis is still in the cage and when I went to the snow area and the guy killed all my men or whatever i don't think the cutscene ended before i left because the guards never attacked me even though he said "hey your not surok".

What do you mean by that lol :s. I've been talking to akrisae and idria and the rest of them and kept trying to go in the cell & it's not working. I'm trying to get back to the snow island because in my quest journal the last thing says "I've seen Lucien coming out of a cavern near the chapel in the Wilderness - I wonder what he is up to?"

Quest: While Guthix Sleeps

Step: 46 46. Have a law rune and death rune and right click activate on the strange teleorb. You will be teleported to a snowy area. Talk with a black elite to learn Lucien is 'recruiting' and you should go to the chapel to "observe."

Step 47: 47. Go up the right hand path until you find you have a "climb" option on the wall near the temple. Click the temple ledge to Jump to it, and go east. A cutscene will occur where Lucien effortlessly wipes out 6 of the 8 warriors. Afterwards, some guards will attack you, so jump back across to Lucien's lair and then teleport back to White Knight Castle.

But i've already done through 47 except I don't think the cutscene finished before I jumped back over to the snow and teleported to falador. I hope this is enough detail it's late and I can't think much, sorry =\.

only guess is you may need to try again. what does it say in your Quest Journal? usually it says what you should do next.

Last thing in journal is "I've seen Lucien coming out of a cavern near the chapel in the Wilderness - I wonder what he is up to?"