RuneScape Quest Program...

UnknownRemoval

I remember a while back a developer had posted a program up her in which you could input details and it would show you what quests you could do, requirements etc.

Sadly, a while back my hard drive went boom and I was wondering if anybody had a link to the program or any more information on it, Tip.it's search feature is useless... :wall:

Retired Crew Member | Retired RuneScape Player

That doesn't help much.

I've actually been looking for a program like this myself. As a relatively new member, but with decent stats from F2P, I'm finding it hard to figure out what quests I can or cannot do. I originally wanted to set out and do the Hero's Quest and Monkey Madness, but both of them have a huge number of quest and skill prerequisites.

So yeah, maybe the Tip.it crew could mix something up. Have an interface that let's us type in all of our skills. On entry, it would punch out which quests we could do. We could then select all of the one's we've done and that could unlock quests that we could do thereafter.

To make it a little bit more fancy, we could search for particular quests and select them to show if we meet the requirements. If we don't, it could outline what is still left to do. Something like a cookie could be stored to remember everything, or it could be a separate program entirely separate from the website.

Just a few of my thoughts...

To the first poster, I do all that, but sometimes my internet can be slow and due to the securities I set, it will delete every time I close Firefox, which is why I am looking for this program, since it has a better GUI, ability to save data and more information given.

To the second poster, the program exists as I have had it before, just looking for it again.

EDIT: Nevermind, my awesome memory came back one again. Here is the link if anybody wants to look at it, this was also verified by numerous moderators of this site when the developer first submitted it.

http://www.rsquestor.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Retired Crew Member | Retired RuneScape Player