Lev 97 p2p Looking for a Clan

OmidSan

Hey there! Ancient Legion sounds like the perfect clan for you! We've got 5-6 events per week, including Clan Warring (twoofficial wars scheduled for this weekend), PVP trips, skilling events, and lots more. We've got a warm, welcoming community who will accept you as one of their own. Join us today!

24nju6g.gif

The Ancient Legion 60+ is an EST-GMT based Freeplay and P2P clan. We have a friendly and welcoming community, and you will have a lot of fun if you join.

Events:

albannerbiggp6.png

Links:

Forums

Memberlist

Requirements:

Level 60+ combat OR any level with 65+ mage/range/strength

Three posts a week on the forums

Attending least three events a month

A mature, friendly attitude and a promise not to flame in any way

Staff

Leaders

Lamb Bug

Golden arm42

Council

Fivebrain

Hellbound487

Xmaster2008

Chat Channels:

IRC: #AncientLegion

Clan Chat: Lamb Bug

Joining

Joining AL has never been easier. There are several simple steps, the end result being you as a member of AL!

Step 1. Register on our forums, and wait for an admin to validate you. This can sometimes take 30 secs, sometimes hours, but almost always takes less than 24 hours.

Step 2. Fill out the application form and apply. If you are over level 60 combat, or are a pure, you will be accepted. At this point, you are a trial member of Ancient Legion.

Step 3. In two weeks, make 15 posts on the forums, and come to two events. Once you have done this, you will be promoted to a full member of Ancient Legion and added to the Runehead (unless there is a war beforehand).

Check out what our members are saying about us!

This clan is one of the best i have joined, you guys made me feel welcome in the clan, alot of the members talk to the new people and make it easy to get along and help out with questions when i ask. So all in all a great clan for new people such as me.
--Chuffa

One day, I was looking throug some clans, and I decided to join ancient legion. Why? Because Ancient legion is a fast-growing community of nice people, and when a problem occurs, it gets fixed right away. Something happens in this clan ever few minutes, which makes it very not boring. I say Ancient legion is a great clan.
--Necroswordia

Al is the best possible 60+ clan you could join. We have an awesome community, with awesome members, which adds up to pure ownage. If you join AL I promise you'll have a great time!
--Fivebrain

This clan has a fantastic community, friendly atmosphere and plenty of events. You will never be bored if you join this clan.
--Coldsteelx

Forums :thumbsup: § http://runeice.ipbfree.com/index.php? §

Rules :thumbsup: § http://runeice.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=boardrules §

Memberlist :thumbsup: § http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=runeice §

Introduction

Rune Ice was started late 2007 and succeeded until May 2008 when it started to break apart. We are back now and are a F2P AND P2P based clan.

Requirments

To join Rune Ice you need at least 80 combat though we make some exceptions, you must also be active on the forums and Runescape. If you cannot be active this clan will not work for you.

Events

Events are not happening right now since we have no event leaders though expect the following once we do get 2 event leaders:

-Clan Wars

-Clan Wars FFA

-PVP

-Bounty Hunter

-Castle Wars

-Pest Control

-KBD Trips

-Duel Tournaments

Media

We currently have no media to post :oops:

starter281.png

My stats!

starter281-cheese124x.png

WOOT Almost 99 woodcutting!

If you pass up this offer & decide not to join, please PM me with the reason why. This will help me learn what players want in general.

If the picture does not load completely, try refreshing the page.[hide=Cannot see the picture? Click here.]

officialPKMastersbanner.png

Quick Links

-Apply to Join-

-Website-

-RuneHead-

You will not be reading mindless propaganda. This recruitment thread exists to educate you with the facts. You won't be told lies, & you won't be given shallow phrases such as "We're a great, respected clan."

--------------------------

Quick Facts

-PKing Based (Honor)-

-Founded October 25, 2002-

-Nearly six years of leadership, PKing, & community-

Joining

-Click Here to Join-

Skill Total: 900

Combat level: 95

Prayer level: 43

Defence level: 65

Htpoints level: 77

Maturity.

Positive attitude.

Only main accounts are accepted.

Capable of supplying own uniforms for PKing.

If you are at least level 85, you may join as a Future Applicant.

Events

-Free-to-Play-

-Two to three scheduled events a week-

Up to date as of Friday, October 3, 2008

-Full out wars

-Mini wars

-Clan war run-ins

-PK Trips

-Monster Hunting (LootShare) (Cockroaches, Revenants)

-Olympics

-Holidays

-Drop parties

-Fire fests

-Fist of Guthix

-PK Drills

picturesT.gif

Suggested Timezones

GMT-9 YST: Yukon Time

GMT-8 PST: Pacific Time

GMT-7 MST: Mountain Time

GMT-6 CST: Central Time

GMT-5 EST: Eastern Time

GMT-4 AST: Atlantic Time

GMT-3

GMT-2

GMT-1

GMT+0 GMT: Greenwich Mean Time

GMT+1 CET: Central European Time

GMT+2 EET: Eastern European Time

[/hide]

tipItFTW1.gif

tipItFTW2.giftipItFTW3.giftipItFTW4.gif

tipItFTW5.gif

tipItFTW6.giftipItFTW7.giftipItFTW8.gif

tipItFTW9.gif

tipItFTW10.giftipItFTW11.giftipItFTW12.gif

tipItFTW13.gif

tipItFTW14.giftipItFTW15.giftipItFTW16.gif

tipItFTW17.gif

picturesT.gif

tipItFTW18.gif

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

111111111111trrlastime.jpg

-.::

Forums | Calendar | Runehead ::.-

________________________________________________________________________________

warjt8.gif Introduction warjt8.gif

The Runescape Rebels is again rising from the ashes with new leaders, a new site, and a very promising new beginning. TRR originally began over 3 years ago, and after ages of prosperity, eventually ended due to many members quitting Runescape and moving on. This rebirth promises the continued remembrance of the once great clan, and brings several new and exciting changes with it.

With this new clan, comes several new changes. There are no long any level requirements to enjoy the clan or it's activities, as well as a new ranking process that eliminates a single, lone clan leader in favor of a merit system that rewards members regardless of their combat level.

warjt8.gif Key Information warjt8.gif

.:: Council Members ::.

Cherry Oak

The Rebel

Skoal

Illini

.:: War Record ::.

[ 0 - 0 - 0 ]

.:: Clan Cape ::.

Green

.:: Home Worlds ::.

P2P: 64 | F2P: 93

.:: Alliances ::.

None

.:: Time Zones ::.

GMT | Eastern | Central | Mountain | Pacific

.:: IRC Channel ::.

#Rebelz

.:: Clan Chat ::.

The RS Rebel

.:: Base Type ::.

F2P & P2P

.:: Memberlist ::.

Runehead

.:: Upcoming Events ::.

Calendar

warjt8.gif Requirements warjt8.gif

Be active and post on the forums.

Come to all of our Runescape events you are able to.

Show respect to all members and staff.

While on Runescape, use our clan chat and IRC channel.

warjt8.gif The Staff warjt8.gif

.:: Council Members ::.

Cherry oak

The Rebel

Skoal

Illini

.:: Warlord ::.

None

.:: Moderator ::.

Angelus

.:: Event Leaders ::.

None

.:: Elite Members ::.

None

We currently have positions open! If you've experience in Runescape and clanning, you may even have a shot at a high ranking position. Our staff is based upon virtues such as fairness, honestly, loyalty, and maturity. If you ever have an issue with a high ranking official, you can always feel free to PM a different officer with your problem. Positions will be handed out based on activity and loyalty to the clan, not on your combat level.

warjt8.gif Events warjt8.gif

.:: Warring ::.

Clan Wars: Weekly

Bounty Hunter

Castle Wars

Fight Pits

.:: Skilling ::.

Blast Furnace

Fishing Trawler

Skilling Together

House Parties

Pest Control

Fist of Guthix

.:: Monster Hunting ::.

King Black Dragon: Weekly

Kalphite Queen

God Wars

Barrows

Revident Hunting

Barbarian Assault

Don't see one of your favorite events? Don't worry! In TRR, all members are able to host their own events. Our clan puts it's members first, and everyone is heard no matter how new you are or what your combat level may be. We only ask that you're mature and repect everyone else in the clan.

warjt8.gif Media warjt8.gif

.:: Videos ::.

Currently Looking For A Talented Volunteer To Vid Events!

.:: Pictures ::.

Currently Uploading

________________________________________________________________________________

Please feel free to post any questions or suggestions you may have on our site. Thank-you.

We hope to see you soon!

:thumbsup:

trrfriendlytipit.png

The Rebelz - Website

Hey man, We do an event every day, Ranging from GwD to Mini-Games day. (These are not mandatory, of course) We have a well-known and dominant structure, And a helpful and friendly environment. We've been running for over 2.5 years so check us out:

bsetop_safe8.gif

bse2mainbottom2.gif

forums_safe4.gifmothright_safe.gif

bfi1228833435u.gif

Forums :thumbsup: § http://runeice.ipbfree.com/index.php? §

Rules :thumbsup: § http://runeice.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=boardrules §

Memberlist :thumbsup: § http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=runeice §

Introduction

Rune Ice was started late 2007 and succeeded until May 2008 when it started to break apart. We are back now and are a F2P AND P2P based clan.

Requirments

To join Rune Ice you need at least 80 combat though we make some exceptions, you must also be active on the forums and Runescape. If you cannot be active this clan will not work for you.

Events

Events are not happening right now since we have no event leaders though expect the following once we do get 2 event leaders:

-Clan Wars

-Clan Wars FFA

-PVP

-Bounty Hunter

-Castle Wars

-Pest Control

-KBD Trips

-Duel Tournaments

Media

We currently have no media to post :oops:

Requirements

80+ Combat

50+ Future Applicant

War Record

Wins:

Losses: 0

Home Worlds

F2P: 75

P2P: 79

Chats RS:Cln_Rune_Ice

IRC:#RIIRC

Other

Cape: Team 26

starter281.png

My stats!

starter281-cheese124x.png

WOOT Almost 99 woodcutting!

Clan%20Smoke%20Jaguar.jpg

Website / Forums / Runehead

Leaders

Rtz2005

Nuckin_Futz

Shakazulu

Clan Chat

Jagz Chat

IRC

/server irc.clanjaguar.com

/join #clanjag

Mission Statement

Clan Jaguar has no definable orientation. We pk, we cut trees, we war, and we go swimming after crashing on trawlers. We play rs together in such a manner that it improves our gaming experience. We like to think of ourselves as a family, and hopefully you will agree.

We are built on respect. We respect our fellow rs players and under no circumstances do we attack others unprovoked. There will always be arguments but we strive to hold ourselves in a respectful manner.

Everyone in Clan Jaguar is equally important. When you join you become just as important as any leader, or any member regardless of how long they have been there. Treat each other with respect.

Clan Jaguar was formed on July 12th of 2001. We are the 5th oldest clan in the game. We did not get where we are by doing whatever we want. This clan must work together for it to be successful for as the past has shown, when we become divided we fall into slumps. The greatest times in the history of Clan Jaguar have been when the clan is united. Thus we must act in a manner that would help to improve our unity. This can entail coming to events even if you don't want to or even just helping out people in need.

jag.png

Shakazulu ~ Member of Clan Jaguar since April 2002

Clan Jaguar ~ 7 years as of July 12th

27 Minute Slideshow Tribute to Clan Jaguar

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=6CCGLAJI

Hello,

I'm one of TBE's recruiters. You don't meet the requirements for TBE yet, but you can join our junior clan ( TFE, The Future Elites ) and after some time passes you might hit 100 cmb and apply for our main clan, TBE ( The British Elites ), normally we only accept 105+ members but if you have spend 2 weeks or more in TFE you are able to join with 100+ cmb . We have all kind of events, really EVERYTHING.

Have a look at our sites.

banner.png

mainelites.png

thebritishelites.png

thefutureelites.png

TBE FORUMS: http://www.forums.britishelites.com

TFE FORUMS: http://www.tfe.britishelites.com/MAIN

TBE SITE: http://www.britishelites.com

Sincerely,

Rainman201

• 3 weeks later...

79908096pw0.jpg

Hello there my fellow Tipiters and Runescapers alike.

I am Coty530 and this is Militos Deci.

We are a worldwide f2p clan that is looking for players that want to just have a good time.

Militos Deci is a clan that all we want is for you to have fun. The only requirement is that you have 80+ combat and that you come to 2 events every 3 weeks

"First of all I will give you a little bit of history about us.

Militos Deci was started 2 years ago by a player called Bufoman who was asked by friends to create and lead a clan, so he made Militos Deci. After 2 years of leading what was referred to as The Order he decided to step down as leader.

Then he appointed Armybuilder as the new leader due to his loyalty to Bufoman and his love still for the game. He had been in Militos Deci for two years, and left about 9 months before he took over to join TSA and carry on clan life in p2p. He rejoined Militos Deci at Bufomans request to take over for him.

About 6 months passed as Army was leader then he started having trouble being on for events and haveing enough time for the clan, so he deicded to step down as leader as well and asked me if I would like the job, I have been in MD for about 2 years now and never thought I would become leader as I have drifted from clan to clan I was in TSA, PkM (not long tho never became full member) COS all well very great clan but I just didnt fell at home like I did at Militos Deci, everone there was close friends and didnt mind to give a helping hand (not saying anything bad bout the others they did as well) to me MD was the clan I needed.

Here is a little about us.

We dont have certain days we have events on, cept the weekends those are a given Friday's Saturday's and Sunday's will always have events for mon- thrus those days may or may not most likey we will have a few events in there, and you can also make an unoffically event if you want to even on the same day of another event, just as long as it doesnt interfer with any officall clan event.

Events we do are mainly are f2p

These include:

Revenant Hunting

Clan Wars

Hide and Seek

Bounty Hunter

Roach Trips

Greater Demon trips

Races

Cabbage Bombing

Ranks

Grand Master---This is the leader position and he makes all the shots but does ask for his helpers oppion, and tries to keep peace within the clan, while making sure noone brakes the rules.

Seneschal---This is the right hand man of the Grand Master, he has proven his loyalty to the GM, and helps him decide on any major decision, also is the vice president of the clan and will take over if the GM has to leave for any reason.

Marshal---He is the highest warlord, he is in charge of Leading the Men into battle, he makes all the calls during the war unless told different by the GM.

Under Marshal--Helper of the Marshal he is in charge of the Knights and Sergeants, makes sure who can make it to war, and make sure they have the suppiles needed.

Knight---Serves under the Under Marshal, while helping the Sergeant with anything

Also is in charge of accepting new recuits in the clan.

Sergeant---In charge of the Draper in leading them (same as they are in charge of squires)

Draper---A promoted squire, now has a little power they are in charge of squire's and lead them and help them in anyway possible. (how good they help the squire's shows how quick they get promoted not that there promotion is determained on that)

Squire---This is a new recuit, and has little power at all, but if proves his loyalty and dedication will be promoted in no time.

Other ranks

Standard Bearer---This is'nt a rank you can acheive you must apply for this, this job consits of talking to other allied clans making events between them and just droping in and seeing if how our allies are, pretty much an Ambassador.

Provincial Master---Head of Recuiment is the job here, they will be in charge of bumping the fourms if they are given to watch, while answering any posts to possible new recuits.

We also will be starting wars soon, and if you have any questions about the Clan leadership anything just post on here or if you want to talk to me personly my Rs name is Coty530 I am usually on alot during the day time and the days I'm off work.

We are a East Coast/European Clan and will try our best to make events at good times for both.

So I hope to see some new faces be lineing up to join Militos Deci and join us in having some fun.

Our fourms: http://s4.zetaboards.com/Militos_Deci/index/

coty530.png

I"m Da Man

randomnubub5.png

2804idk.jpg

Master Of Fletching Since Dec. 19th 08

Master of Deforestation Since Jan. 15th 09

What is Breakout?

Breakout is a philosophy, an ideology, a community.

Breakout devotes its selves to the building of a community and above all to enjoy what we have which

is friendship. We are a 75+ combat level clan with a +70 refferal option with a sound timetable

of events and amazing community. We listen to every single one of our members and if they want

something we will be sure to cater to their needs.

Our Events

Our event roster changes from time to time but you can always expect the same high quality events here, consisting of....

* King Black Dragon Hunting

* Kalphite Queen Hunting

* Tormented Wraith Hunting

* Giant Mole Hunting

* Dagganoth King Hunting

* God Wars Dungeon

* PvP

* Fight Pits

* Free for All

* Clan Wars

* House Parties

* Fire Fests

* and many more!

Here at Breakout, we develop a strong community within its members and even its relations with other clans. So join now to become part of this incredible community. Visit our forums to register and fill out an application form today!

:)

ownedmuch2.png

bfi1196106481ana5.jpg

IRC Channel - #Blasphemy

Website | Forums | Videos | Gallery | Memberlist

Basic Needs Before Applying:

•  
    [*:2us7t0fh]You must visit forums every day, or rarely once every two days.

[*:2us7t0fh]You must be willing to listen and learn

[*:2us7t0fh]You must show you have time for Blasphemy, and thats activeness in events.

[*:2us7t0fh]You must have a heart to create passion and loyalty for Blasphemy

[*:2us7t0fh]You must be someone that has patience when needed.

introductionzd2.png

The members of Blasphemy would like to believe that Blasphemy is a clan like none other. We have a brave and resisting history and now we want to take clanning one step further. The main aspects such as community, organization and activity are something which every clan needs to have. But with Blasphemy, we like to take things to another level. Try out new things, different types of events, completely new tactics which are completely experimental, train members up to have confidence and know what they have to do, understand the real life duties people have and still try and sort out active times for them. Another important thing is to be real, and thats what Blasphemy is. A lot of clans out there have power-hungry, immature, flaming people that when they dont get what they want they feel the urge to create havoc. Blasphemy is far from that, although recruiting becomes slow, we make sure you have what it takes to represent up to our level, combat is nothing compared to personality, charisma and intelligence. You read this and think wow, but honestly I wouldnt false advertise something which isnt true. Blasphemy has changed a lot, were now a clan built on perfection not power.

requirementsax3.png

To Join Blasphemy You Must Have Specific Character Attributes. You Must Be:

93+ Combat Level

communityxz2.png

Blasphemy is a clan that has heart and a passion to make an unforgettable mark. Our community enables the first step to our goals, were a clan that has great respect for one another. In Blasphemy, we really do feel like a family, thats why we dont just let anyone in whether their level 126 or not, we like to know how their personality is like as corruption is in the past for us.

Like mentioned, were built strongly on organization, thats organization on and off the wildy. In the wildy, you see like nearly every clan doing the same thing, the same tactics, I mean they do it but its never that perfect and for us just too repetitive. Runescape can be incredibly exciting if you have awesome imagination, charisma and the willingness of hearts to try out the different plans and tactics in the wildy. For example, controlled split piles, something which no clan has mastered, and is still something which Blasphemy is engaging to bring practice within it. We make sure that every man/woman in the wildy is well aware of what they have to do, and that their confident and ready.

eventsog5.png

Now, most clans are built and revolve around having events, otherwise what's the point in clans? Blasphemy has a range of events, and our highest priority within them is to make them work and be successful. We want people to cherish the experience they have, and in the end, enjoy themselves.

•  
    [*:2us7t0fh]F2P - We do a variety of F2P events, as Blasphemy is a F2P based clan. Clan Wars is really fun, especially knowing that you can run into any clan, knowing the popularity that it has with clans.

[*:2us7t0fh]P2P - We also like to do P2P events such as Fight Pits, GodWars, Castle Wars, KBD etc.

[*:2us7t0fh]Wars - This is the heart of Blasphemy's system. We train to war, to defeat other clans who set upon us a challenge. We have huge aims, and to earn what's yours, you must be willing to fight.

[*:2us7t0fh]Fun Events - We have plentiful of these, Achievement Parties, Skill Events, Unique Events and many more. Aims of Fun Events are to do something different for a change, at the same time to hopefully rep up Blasphemy by showing happiness within ourselves.

We try to do official events as much as we can, but in realness we have at least one unofficial event EVERY day. This usually happens in our IRC channel, where clans might declare an instant 30 min prep mini. This shows our family is 24/7, and we like to keep in touch whenever we play runescape.

aimstargetspk2.png

The aims of Blasphemy are always high and ambitious in an observer's eye, but to us it's something that we all cherish to complete. Things like making Blasphemy the most unique clan amongst all, don't know how we'll do it but one day if fate goes our way, we will be the first. Another aim is to create a brotherhood community, as mentioned above, but we want to keep this and make it stronger and more efficient to survive in the future. Final aim I'll mention is that Blasphemy does one day want to reach the top, and eventually be known and referred to as, positive, courageous and always existent.picturesvideoscopyul4.png

jul08074032pmoy3.png

jun17055600pmeditedmb5.png

jun13083958pmda8.png

jun19093240pmeditedlk1.png

jun22070834pmtt7.png

Leader - Makaaveli

Co-Leader - L33thomas

Council - 19wrestler90

Guardians - Danpac47 | L33thomas

Website | Forums | Videos | Gallery | Memberlist

blasreqhh6.png

aftershocklightvm5.png

Forums | Member List

AfterShock is a fun based clan that offers high quality forums, a very active IRC channel, and varied events for all interests and skill levels. No single member is ever left high and dry here at AS, there's something for everyone.

We here at AS do many assorted events, a few of which are:

-KBD Trips

-Fight Pits

-GWD Trips

-Fun FFA Trips

-Regular 99 parties :D

To contact us, you can message the following people,

The Two Leaders: Stingroo & Trey Cee

The Three Councilers: 19Gemma85 & Danovhaswell & Bazzer247

The events Team: My Homies69 & Jng357

in game, or visit our IRC at #AfterShock or check the recruiting topic for a more detailed list of events by clicking the link above.

So what are you waiting for? Sign up for AfterShock today!