Magic training?

rangerko415

Hi, my magic lv is 62 and i need lv 66 for swan song quest >_>. I was wondering where is the most effective place for me to train magic. Im thinking of blue dragons because i heard they are weak against magic and i can use shortcut :thumbsup: . What spell should i use? Im thinking of using wind wave till I can use water then water wave my way to lv 66. What robes sould i use? im thinking of using Battle robes ( the purple one :D ). But, im curious it says it can "pay" for the runes i use... and it will degrade at some point... WHEN?! and.. can i buy that set in GE intead of getting 2k+ FOG tokens :wall: .

Thanks! If you have more suggestions for me to improve my lvling please tell. :thumbsup:

FOG robes can be bought in a degraded state from the GE. You have to take them to FOG and provide tokens for their repairs. I honestly wouldn't bother with them.

I wouldn't even bother with the combat, to be honest. I'd superheat ore (profit, plus smithing experience) or alch items that I make (fletch longbows, for example, and alch them, or smith and alch). It will be cheaper and faster than combat if you do it right.

Dragoon_Z2.png

Dragoon_Z2.png

But snice im thinking of blue dragons . Ill make money while training. i estimate 5.5k exp a trip there( thats like 15 min if i range). If the robes in FOG aren't good what do you suggest me wearing that wont cost much. ( im just getting 66 magic and im done wit it) :?

Mystic robes are good, although if they're too expensive you can always sport the old school regular mage robes or druid robes. I'd recommend that if you're going to do combat, pick up the chaos gauntlets from Family crest and use some bolt spells instead of waves, they'll be much cheaper.

I'd kill something quite a few levels lower than you. Caged ogres are good if you don't want to be hit ever, or consider giants for the big bone drops. Fire giants in the waterfall cave, possibly?

Dragoon_Z2.png

Dragoon_Z2.png

Hmm.. i think i might go with troacctid idea, which part of the quest is required for lv 66 magic? will that part take long? but, If i were to train magic using the chaos gauntlets will raise my max hit wit fire bolt to 15 right? So, how much Chaos do i need to buy + i need to rechant my gloves cuase they're cooking gloves ATM.. 25k >_>.

Hmm.. i think i might go with troacctid idea, which part of the quest is required for lv 66 magic? will that part take long? but, If i were to train magic using the chaos gauntlets will raise my max hit wit fire bolt to 15 right? So, how much Chaos do i need to buy + i need to rechant my gloves cuase they're cooking gloves ATM.. 25k >_>.

If you just want this for Swan Song, go with Troacctid's idea. You only need 66 magic to get into the guild in Yanille to talk to one npc, and once you've gone in you won't be kicked out unless you log out. Basically, spending 700 gp on a potion of which you only need one sip would be much easier.

Dragoon_Z2.png

Dragoon_Z2.png