What to do about spammers...

1roddad1

Welcome to my thread. hopefully it will get lots of views :thumbsup: .

So i want to talk about lots of runescape problems. the 1st one is... spammers! normally u see spammers in clans, and no one is there to kick them. One option is the ignore button, but lets say its full. Normally spam is just lots of @@@@@@@ and is really annoying. U can report them for offensive language, because its not offensive, just annoying. the other spam seen is either something offensive inappropriate stuff (not going into details) or just ads for clans or rsc or

rs3< does not exist! Now the most obvious thing to do is click report abuse, click macroning/ofensive language, and thats it. But if they get banned, it won't matter. chances are they're lvl 3 and only want to scam real money of other sites. They'll just make another account, go thru the tutorial again, and keep on spamming and it repeats. Personally i think jagex should block the site on the computer, but probably not going to happen.

So here's the main reason why i wrote this: What should jagex do to the spammers/autoers, and what should we, the players, do? :|

There are three sides to any argument: your side, my side and the right side.

RS BILLYMAYS.png

This isnt a bug, or a suggestion...more of a discussion. You can report spammers for offensive langage, i suggest taking a re-read of the rules. All we can do as players is report them, p-mods can mute etc. Not much else we can do.

O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O