89-99 Farming - 45M Budget ~

Skilling0wn

As a person who loves to farm for profit over xp, I would not suggest power-leveling farming via Palm Trees, Magic Trees, and watermelons. In my mind farming is a massive profit skill rather than a money sink.

If you do not have a time-table for 99 farming then just farm thousands of Snapdragons and Limpwurts at all the allotments/herb patches and maybe plant willows and curry trees once a day (yay for cheap trees ::' ). If you want faster xp I'd suggest doing Limpwurts and Dwarf Weed/Torstol and then just selling the herbs to pay for more seeds and supercomposts. Don't forget about the Jade Vine.

Snow_Miner.png

Slayer Drops

Dragon Chainbody (dust devil), Dragon Platelegs x2, Dragon Plateskirt x3, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x5, Dragon Spear x3, Shield Left Half x4

Staff of Light x2, Abyssal Whip x16, Dark Bow x17, Granite Maul x17, Focus Sight, Hexcrest x2, Black Mask x4, Leaf-bladed Sword, Mystic x31, Obsidian x13, Brine Sabre x2, Spirit Shield, Dragonstone x5

Magics and Palms to that level costs 158m I believe. So reduce that proportionately and you should be able to get it on that budget with Pineapples and Maples. You probably could upgrade to Papaya too, after factoring in the xp and cash from herbs.

I believe I calculated the cost of 99 farming from my level (81 at the time) to be something like 38m that way, you're set. Good luck!

EDIT: Don't forget Calquat!