Defence Xp

iheartmrt

The fastest, non-quest related location (i.e. doesn't need quest to access) may be at the Giant Spiders SOS level 3. I am not sure about bandits though as I havent been there before.

I can get about 61k there with a whip; 42k with a rune scimitar when I was f2p.

Of course if you have access to Salve ammy, Zombie monkeys or Armoured zombies(?) that might be the best place since it's reported to get you about 80k exp and above.

Not to mention, armoured zombies are only a couple of steps+ladder away from an altar, which probably explains the extra xp.

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

Not to mention, armoured zombies are only a couple of steps+ladder away from an altar, which probably explains the extra xp.

Yup, constant piety and a +20% boost from salve is a plus. Maxed stats will get north of 100k\hour there, yours should get 85-90k. SC armor would double that for 2-2.5 hours for 200k XP.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks