Range:70

Prayer:53

Magic:66

Hitpoints:75

Overall:1325

If you need my skills go ahead and look on highscores my RS name is Ssxisfun

Good luck and post please!

Ssxisfun.png

Red Legion is a just released combat based clan which is recruiting now! We are taking runescape players of any level. The clan will par take in many events, pvp and clan wars as well as orgernised parties, drop parties and exp/money gaining assistance.

The clan is owned by level 98 awsumgamer who has years of experience. Several high leveled elders or more experienced players fall back as his seniors and advisories. Varios higher ranks are still open for experienced players. As it stands players with a combat higher than 70 will become senior members and players under level 70 juniors.

If you are interested, you may post here for further instructions, join the clan chat channel under awsumgamer or go straight to the clans website;

http://red-legions.webs.com/

From the website click on the tab site members and follow the link to join. then comment in the guestbook and wait for a reply from here you will be assesed and will be given the oppurtunity for full membership in Red Legion! :ugeek:

Matt the cup

matt_the_cup.png

Barrows: Dharoks Greataxe, verac's Flail, Bolt Racks, Dragon Med

KBD: 1 X Draconic Vissage (50-50) (18/5/09), 2 X KBD heads(26/5/09 and 11/06/09) 4 X Dragon Med, dragonstone,

Treasure Trails: Rune items: 99+, Sara Shield: 1, Guthix Pl8: 1, Saradomin Stole: 1, Sara page, zammy page 2, Random items eg Mahogony Planks/runes: Countless:P

PvP items: 1X Dark Bow, 3X Dragon items, 1X corrupt dragon dagger, Mny rune/random items

111111111111trrlastime.jpg

-.::

Forums | Calendar | Runehead ::.-

________________________________________________________________________________

warjt8.gif Introduction warjt8.gif

The Runescape Rebels is again rising from the ashes with new leaders, a new site, and a very promising new beginning. TRR originally began over 3 years ago, and after ages of prosperity, eventually ended due to many members quitting Runescape and moving on. This rebirth promises the continued remembrance of the once great clan, and brings several new and exciting changes with it.

With this new clan, comes several new changes. There are no long any level requirements to enjoy the clan or it's activities, as well as a new ranking process that eliminates a single, lone clan leader in favor of a merit system that rewards members regardless of their combat level.

warjt8.gif Key Information warjt8.gif

.:: Council Members ::.

Cherry Oak

The Rebel

Skoal

Illini

.:: War Record ::.

[ 0 - 0 - 0 ]

.:: Clan Cape ::.

Green

.:: Home Worlds ::.

P2P: 64 | F2P: 93

.:: Alliances ::.

None

.:: Time Zones ::.

GMT | Eastern | Central | Mountain | Pacific

.:: IRC Channel ::.

#Rebelz

.:: Clan Chat ::.

The RS Rebel

.:: Base Type ::.

F2P & P2P

.:: Memberlist ::.

Runehead

.:: Upcoming Events ::.

Calendar

warjt8.gif Requirements warjt8.gif

Be active and post on the forums.

Come to all of our Runescape events you are able to.

Show respect to all members and staff.

While on Runescape, use our clan chat and IRC channel.

warjt8.gif The Staff warjt8.gif

.:: Council Members ::.

Cherry oak

The Rebel

Skoal

Illini

.:: Warlord ::.

None

.:: Moderator ::.

Angelus

.:: Event Leaders ::.

None

.:: Elite Members ::.

None

We currently have positions open! If you've experience in Runescape and clanning, you may even have a shot at a high ranking position. Our staff is based upon virtues such as fairness, honestly, loyalty, and maturity. If you ever have an issue with a high ranking official, you can always feel free to PM a different officer with your problem. Positions will be handed out based on activity and loyalty to the clan, not on your combat level.

warjt8.gif Events warjt8.gif

.:: Warring ::.

Clan Wars: Weekly

Bounty Hunter

Castle Wars

Fight Pits

.:: Skilling ::.

Blast Furnace

Fishing Trawler

Skilling Together

House Parties

Pest Control

Fist of Guthix

.:: Monster Hunting ::.

King Black Dragon: Weekly

Kalphite Queen

God Wars

Barrows

Revident Hunting

Barbarian Assault

Don't see one of your favorite events? Don't worry! In TRR, all members are able to host their own events. Our clan puts it's members first, and everyone is heard no matter how new you are or what your combat level may be. We only ask that you're mature and repect everyone else in the clan.

warjt8.gif Media warjt8.gif

.:: Videos ::.

Currently Looking For A Talented Volunteer To Vid Events!

.:: Pictures ::.

Currently Uploading

________________________________________________________________________________

Please feel free to post any questions or suggestions you may have on our site. Thank-you.

We hope to see you soon!

:thumbsup:

trrfriendlytipit.png

The Rebelz - Website

If you pass up this offer & decide not to join, please PM Dbzruler72 with the reason why. This will help him learn what players want in general.

If the picture does not load completely, try refreshing the page.[hide=Cannot see the picture? Click here.]

officialPKMastersbanner.png

Quick Links

-Apply to Join-

-Website-

-RuneHead-

You will not be reading mindless propaganda. This recruitment thread exists to educate you with the facts. You won't be told lies, & you won't be given shallow phrases such as "We're a great, respected clan."

--------------------------

Quick Facts

-PKing Based (Honor)-

-Founded October 25, 2002-

-Nearly six years of leadership, PKing, & community-

Joining

-Click Here to Join-

Skill Total: 900

Combat level: 95

Prayer level: 43

Defence level: 65

Htpoints level: 77

Maturity.

Positive attitude.

Only main accounts are accepted.

Capable of supplying own uniforms for PKing.

If you are at least level 85, you may join as a Future Applicant.

Events

-Free-to-Play-

-Two to three scheduled events a week-

Up to date as of Friday, October 3, 2008

-Full out wars

-Mini wars

-Clan war run-ins

-PK Trips

-Monster Hunting (LootShare) (Cockroaches, Revenants)

-Olympics

-Holidays

-Drop parties

-Fire fests

-Fist of Guthix

-PK Drills

picturesT.gif

Suggested Timezones

GMT-9 YST: Yukon Time

GMT-8 PST: Pacific Time

GMT-7 MST: Mountain Time

GMT-6 CST: Central Time

GMT-5 EST: Eastern Time

GMT-4 AST: Atlantic Time

GMT-3

GMT-2

GMT-1

GMT+0 GMT: Greenwich Mean Time

GMT+1 CET: Central European Time

GMT+2 EET: Eastern European Time

[/hide]

tipItFTW1.gif

tipItFTW2.giftipItFTW3.giftipItFTW4.gif

tipItFTW5.gif

tipItFTW6.giftipItFTW7.giftipItFTW8.gif

tipItFTW9.gif

tipItFTW10.giftipItFTW11.giftipItFTW12.gif

tipItFTW13.gif

tipItFTW14.giftipItFTW15.giftipItFTW16.gif

tipItFTW17.gif

picturesT.gif

tipItFTW18.gif

I recently read your looking for a clan thread and would like to take this time to message you on why I believe my clan is the best clan for you. Unlike 90% of current clans you will not just be another number or figure. However, within The Creed you will serve as a leading member amongst the clan. Every member in the clan is given their own right to voice their opinion and are accountable for their own actions.

The Creed is a Pk'ing and Warring based clan that just recently reopened. We are rebuilding from the ground up and would love for you to come by and give us a quick glance before you make your final decision.

At any time you can contact me on RSC or on irc(Nick:Christ0pher). I would be more then happy to chat with you about whatever it is you like in clans and how we at The Creed can and will meet your needs.

Any further questions, comments or concerns should be forwarded to me.

Once again, thank you for your time and best of luck searching for a new clan.

creed.gif

Official Forums: http://dacreed.ipbfree.com

Official Memberlist: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=thecreed

Irc Channel: #The_Creed

goldcrown.gifPk Leader of Last Hopegoldcrown.gif

.::Recent Lh Wars::.

15v15 Against Rune Raiders(Victory, 8 ending)

15v15 Against Genesis Knights(Victory, 9 ending)

Well, you meet my clan's requirements plus if you like skilling and fighting, we are an Official F2p based clan (with p2p members and often events) made for Fighters with combat level 75 or higher, or for skillers with an overall level of 500 and higher (without melee, ranged or hp)

viewtopic.php?f=173&t=754151

http://www.zamoradominerz.freeforums.org

Good luck, and I hope to see you soon ;)!

Proud member of The Death Monkeighs.

79908096pw0.jpg

Hello there my fellow Tipiters and Runescapers alike.

I am Coty530 and this is Militos Deci.

We are a worldwide f2p clan that is looking for players that want to just have a good time.

Militos Deci is a clan that all we want is for you to have fun. The only requirement is that you have 80+ combat and that you come to 2 events every 3 weeks

"First of all I will give you a little bit of history about us.

Militos Deci was started 2 years ago by a player called Bufoman who was asked by friends to create and lead a clan, so he made Militos Deci. After 2 years of leading what was referred to as The Order he decided to step down as leader.

Then he appointed Armybuilder as the new leader due to his loyalty to Bufoman and his love still for the game. He had been in Militos Deci for two years, and left about 9 months before he took over to join TSA and carry on clan life in p2p. He rejoined Militos Deci at Bufomans request to take over for him.

About 6 months passed as Army was leader then he started having trouble being on for events and haveing enough time for the clan, so he deicded to step down as leader as well and asked me if I would like the job, I have been in MD for about 2 years now and never thought I would become leader as I have drifted from clan to clan I was in TSA, PkM (not long tho never became full member) COS all well very great clan but I just didnt fell at home like I did at Militos Deci, everone there was close friends and didnt mind to give a helping hand (not saying anything bad bout the others they did as well) to me MD was the clan I needed.

Here is a little about us.

We dont have certain days we have events on, cept the weekends those are a given Friday's Saturday's and Sunday's will always have events for mon- thrus those days may or may not most likey we will have a few events in there, and you can also make an unoffically event if you want to even on the same day of another event, just as long as it doesnt interfer with any officall clan event.

Events we do are mainly are f2p

These include:

Revenant Hunting

Clan Wars

Hide and Seek

Bounty Hunter

Roach Trips

Greater Demon trips

Races

Cabbage Bombing

Ranks

Grand Master---This is the leader position and he makes all the shots but does ask for his helpers oppion, and tries to keep peace within the clan, while making sure noone brakes the rules.

Seneschal---This is the right hand man of the Grand Master, he has proven his loyalty to the GM, and helps him decide on any major decision, also is the vice president of the clan and will take over if the GM has to leave for any reason.

Marshal---He is the highest warlord, he is in charge of Leading the Men into battle, he makes all the calls during the war unless told different by the GM.

Under Marshal--Helper of the Marshal he is in charge of the Knights and Sergeants, makes sure who can make it to war, and make sure they have the suppiles needed.

Knight---Serves under the Under Marshal, while helping the Sergeant with anything

Also is in charge of accepting new recuits in the clan.

Sergeant---In charge of the Draper in leading them (same as they are in charge of squires)

Draper---A promoted squire, now has a little power they are in charge of squire's and lead them and help them in anyway possible. (how good they help the squire's shows how quick they get promoted not that there promotion is determained on that)

Squire---This is a new recuit, and has little power at all, but if proves his loyalty and dedication will be promoted in no time.

Other ranks

Standard Bearer---This is'nt a rank you can acheive you must apply for this, this job consits of talking to other allied clans making events between them and just droping in and seeing if how our allies are, pretty much an Ambassador.

Provincial Master---Head of Recuiment is the job here, they will be in charge of bumping the fourms if they are given to watch, while answering any posts to possible new recuits.

We also will be starting wars soon, and if you have any questions about the Clan leadership anything just post on here or if you want to talk to me personly my Rs name is Coty530 I am usually on alot during the day time and the days I'm off work.

We are a East Coast/European Clan and will try our best to make events at good times for both.

So I hope to see some new faces be lineing up to join Militos Deci and join us in having some fun.

Our fourms: http://s4.zetaboards.com/Militos_Deci/index/

coty530.png

I"m Da Man

randomnubub5.png

2804idk.jpg

Master Of Fletching Since Dec. 19th 08

Master of Deforestation Since Jan. 15th 09

To learn more about us and meet our members, join our IRC channel #nbk_lobby.

bigroror-9313570.jpg

History

This clan started as a RSB clan, in 2005. As a new clan with 80+ requirements, we started slow and took our time to rise.

With a few wars per month, doing fun events was the core of our community. Slowly rising and rising, NBK got more members and was getting some attention on RSB. We got into the top clans, and managed to throw mighty clans off their ranks. Eventually, NBK became the number #1 warring clan on RSB.

After in depth discussion about the subject, we took steps, and returned to RSC. We applied for the RAW list and joined the Clan Wars Premier Leagues.

This allowed us a continuous stream of Clan Wars, allowing us to gain more experience in warring.

Now with The Wilderness returning NBK is taking steps in that direction again, looking for their share of the action in that now re-opened area.

Thus here we are today, a 3+ year old strong, powerful f2p warring clan with many experienced, war hardened members and strong, assertive leaders.

Why would you want to join NBK?

This clan has such deep experience of the many aspects of RuneScape, that we have the ability to create a friendly environment for everyone. With our wide range of different events, we are able to provide a positive clanning experience for just about anyone.

-If you like warring, you have the chance to: war around twice a week and partake in FTP PVP trips to the Wilderness & warring practices/training.

-If you like fun events, you have the chance to: God Wars, Barrows, Duel Arena Tournaments, Fist of Guthix, KQ, KBD, Castle Wars, Fight Pits etc.

-If you like hanging out, you have the chance to: partake in a sound community that could entertain anyone for hours.

We have a very active IRC channel, which probably would be the best reason to join us. There are ALWAYS people online, guaranteed. We talk about RuneScape, but this is marginal compared to the topics talked about in our iRC. All the people in our channel know each other by name and personally. Talking with our members on an average Saturday night is just hilarious. There's always someone too drunk to normally function and with the jokes passing by in our channel, you just can't sit still behind your pc. I guarantee, there wont pass a night without laughter.

What makes NBK different from many other clans, is that we have a personal bond with our members. We communicate with TeamSpeak at wars of course, but our TeamSpeak server is also used to just talk with each other. Some of the NBK members singing on TeamSpeak is regular business here.

Ranks

Leaders

Bigroror

Welly1989

Head of Internal Council

Gavinob

High Council

T W I N Bow

The Buzz Hed

Kempys123

Eat Bobba

WarCouncil

Sir Nos Alot

Ferg161

Sexual Health Advisor

Neonius

Requirements to Join

If you are interested to join our humble community, you'll have to meet a few requirements.

100+ F2P Combat

Two F2P War Training Sessions

mIRC/SwiftKit/CGI:IRC

TeamSpeak

Have some HUMOR.

Clan Forum: http://z4.invisionfree.com/NBK_RSCLAN/index.php?act=idx

Memberlist: Warring: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=nbkfull

Media

NBK vs Ronin:

NBK vs UBH:

NBK vs BT:

NBK vs TWL: http://media.putfile.com/NBK-vs-TWL

and my personal favorite

NBK Teaser Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igVauLy4FRM

threadpiczt9.jpg

081220220905an6.png

081222203520kl1.png

tpr.gif

bfi1196106481ana5.jpg

IRC Channel - #Blasphemy

Website | Forums | Videos | Gallery | Memberlist

Basic Needs Before Applying:

•  
    [*:1q45ru9j]You must visit forums every day, or rarely once every two days.

[*:1q45ru9j]You must be willing to listen and learn

[*:1q45ru9j]You must show you have time for Blasphemy, and thats activeness in events.

[*:1q45ru9j]You must have a heart to create passion and loyalty for Blasphemy

[*:1q45ru9j]You must be someone that has patience when needed.

introductionzd2.png

The members of Blasphemy would like to believe that Blasphemy is a clan like none other. We have a brave and resisting history and now we want to take clanning one step further. The main aspects such as community, organization and activity are something which every clan needs to have. But with Blasphemy, we like to take things to another level. Try out new things, different types of events, completely new tactics which are completely experimental, train members up to have confidence and know what they have to do, understand the real life duties people have and still try and sort out active times for them. Another important thing is to be real, and thats what Blasphemy is. A lot of clans out there have power-hungry, immature, flaming people that when they dont get what they want they feel the urge to create havoc. Blasphemy is far from that, although recruiting becomes slow, we make sure you have what it takes to represent up to our level, combat is nothing compared to personality, charisma and intelligence. You read this and think wow, but honestly I wouldnt false advertise something which isnt true. Blasphemy has changed a lot, were now a clan built on perfection not power.

requirementsax3.png

To Join Blasphemy You Must Have Specific Character Attributes. You Must Be:

93+ Combat Level

communityxz2.png

Blasphemy is a clan that has heart and a passion to make an unforgettable mark. Our community enables the first step to our goals, were a clan that has great respect for one another. In Blasphemy, we really do feel like a family, thats why we dont just let anyone in whether their level 126 or not, we like to know how their personality is like as corruption is in the past for us.

Like mentioned, were built strongly on organization, thats organization on and off the wildy. In the wildy, you see like nearly every clan doing the same thing, the same tactics, I mean they do it but its never that perfect and for us just too repetitive. Runescape can be incredibly exciting if you have awesome imagination, charisma and the willingness of hearts to try out the different plans and tactics in the wildy. For example, controlled split piles, something which no clan has mastered, and is still something which Blasphemy is engaging to bring practice within it. We make sure that every man/woman in the wildy is well aware of what they have to do, and that their confident and ready.

eventsog5.png

Now, most clans are built and revolve around having events, otherwise what's the point in clans? Blasphemy has a range of events, and our highest priority within them is to make them work and be successful. We want people to cherish the experience they have, and in the end, enjoy themselves.

•  
    [*:1q45ru9j]F2P - We do a variety of F2P events, as Blasphemy is a F2P based clan. Clan Wars is really fun, especially knowing that you can run into any clan, knowing the popularity that it has with clans.

[*:1q45ru9j]P2P - We also like to do P2P events such as Fight Pits, GodWars, Castle Wars, KBD etc.

[*:1q45ru9j]Wars - This is the heart of Blasphemy's system. We train to war, to defeat other clans who set upon us a challenge. We have huge aims, and to earn what's yours, you must be willing to fight.

[*:1q45ru9j]Fun Events - We have plentiful of these, Achievement Parties, Skill Events, Unique Events and many more. Aims of Fun Events are to do something different for a change, at the same time to hopefully rep up Blasphemy by showing happiness within ourselves.

We try to do official events as much as we can, but in realness we have at least one unofficial event EVERY day. This usually happens in our IRC channel, where clans might declare an instant 30 min prep mini. This shows our family is 24/7, and we like to keep in touch whenever we play runescape.

aimstargetspk2.png

The aims of Blasphemy are always high and ambitious in an observer's eye, but to us it's something that we all cherish to complete. Things like making Blasphemy the most unique clan amongst all, don't know how we'll do it but one day if fate goes our way, we will be the first. Another aim is to create a brotherhood community, as mentioned above, but we want to keep this and make it stronger and more efficient to survive in the future. Final aim I'll mention is that Blasphemy does one day want to reach the top, and eventually be known and referred to as, positive, courageous and always existent.picturesvideoscopyul4.png

jul08074032pmoy3.png

jun17055600pmeditedmb5.png

jun13083958pmda8.png

jun19093240pmeditedlk1.png

jun22070834pmtt7.png

Leader - Makaaveli

Co-Leader - L33thomas

Council - 19wrestler90

Guardians - Danpac47 | L33thomas

Website | Forums | Videos | Gallery | Memberlist

blasreqhh6.png

clanjaguarom9.jpg

Website / Forums / Runehead / Video

Clan Chat

Jagz Chat

IRC

/server irc.clanjaguar.com

/join #clanjag

jag.png

Website / Forums / Runehead / Video

alliance5uz.gif

We are part of the oldest alliance in the game, between

'The' Clan, Gladiatorz, Clan Jaguar & The Mighty Red Dragons

• 2 months later...

Hey, Df [Downfall] is a 90+ clan and we want YOU to join our clan as I personally thnik you'll be a great addition to the clan.

viewtopic.php?f=173&t=785448

a70kf.png

Divine Forces | #DF on irc.seersirc.net | Most Motivated |

http://rs-df.com/forums

logo_phpBB.gif

The Zamoradominerz!

Who are we?

The Zamoradominerz is an Official F2P based clan. We welcome skillers and fighters alike. We are also a clan of RESPECT. Our vision sees a

friendly, welcome, and safe environment. Those who try to prevent this from happening will be dealt with accordingly.

Initials: TZ

Home World: 113

F2P or P2P Based: F2P Based (with some P2P members and events)

Team Cape: 50

Clan Requirements: 75+ F2P combat

Attendance Requirements: 2 events per month.

If you are new to the clan, you must make 10 posts before your promotion to regular member.

Our Forum's link: http://zamoradominerz.freeforums.org/index.php

Our Clan's Memberlist: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=tzclan

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. What are the ranks?

A.

New - After you are accepted, we will add you to our New Zamoradominer list.

Normal - After 1 to 1½ months as a New Zamoradominer, you will be promoted to Zamoradominer status. As a member of

this group, you have shown your dedication to the clan.

Elite - After attending 20 events in total, you will finally be promoted to Elite Zamoradominer, a status of

experience. As a member of this group, you will stand a slightly better chance of applying to a council. Promotions will be done on the 1st

of each month.

Noble - If at some point we think that you are active and mature enough to receive Noble status, your applications to

join a council will be regarded as first priority. These members are hand picked by the admins.

Global Moderators - These members moderate many of the forums that you browse. They can add stickies, delete and edit

your posts, and do much more.

Administrator - We run the whole forum, We can see everything. If you need any sort of help, PM us, or post in the

Leave a Message for an Admin forum.

Friend - If you are retiring from Runescape or leaving the clan, post in the Leaving/Returning forum, and you will

moved to Friend status. In order to acquire this status, you must have at least Normal Zamoradominer status, to show that you care.

Q. What timezone is this clan based on?

A. We are based on the GMT-5 timezone (Or Eastern Time). This timezone applies to areas such as Ontario and Quebec in Canada, and down south

into the eastern United Sates. All events will have the GMT and GMT-5 times listed, for players in Europe.

Q. If this clan is F2P based, do all the events have to be F2P?

A. Generally, 90% of the events we host are going to be F2P. If however you wish to host a P2P event, you may do so by posting an idea on the

Suggest An Event forum.

Q. What is our home world? Do I always have to be on this world?

A. Our home world is 113. It would be nice if you kept us company, but you can play on any world you want.

Q. Do we have chat systems?

A. Yes. We have both a clan chat and an IRC (#tz_chat) plus a recently opened TS server.

Q. Is multi-clanning allowed?

A. Yes, multi-clanning is allowed. Just make sure that the other clans are okay with it too.

Q. Can I host my own events?

A. Yes. Players are free to suggest and host their own events.

Q. What kinds of events does The Zamoradominerz have to offer?

A. Make this clan the place you want it to be. As mentioned above, you may host any events you would like - as long as the clan likes your

idea. Some events include:

-Revenant Hunting

-Hobgoblin Mining

-PKing Events

-Clan Wars

-FFA Arena

-Great Orb Project

-Interclan Wars

-Allied Fun Wars

-Mortal Kombat

-Manhunt

-Skill Races

-And LOTS MORE!

Q. Are there any councils that I can join to help run and improve the clan?

A. We currently have three councils plus moderator and admin groups - Five organizations in total. The councils include the Events Council,

the Improvement Council, and the Warlords. Each council is responsible for running the clan in different ways.

Q. Can players set Event Requirements?

A. Yes. Players can set event requirements for any event (90+,etc.).

Q. Can we make an alliance?

A. Yes. Please refer here.

TZ in action!

090315183119.png

090301201008.png

090301201807.png

68246711.png

Our Revenant Hunting Events! (Click for YouTube video)

revenanthuntingcompositfe3.png

Good luck finding a clan Good Course ::'.