First Semester Projects

Nom

My art class projects from the first semester (which isn't quite over yet but what the hell I'm bored) in order of completion:

stencils.png

Object was to make your own stencils and work a geometric shape into it.

2. Er, it's hanging on the wall at my school. Don't know why, it's not the greatest thing I've ever done. Split composition project. I'll put it up when I get it back.

weaving.png

Weaving, yourself and something else, I chose a different angle of my face. Personal favorite. Good project in general, I saw some really neat stuff.

foreshortening.png

Foreshortening. This one has acetate over it so it looks a bit weird with the reflections, sorry about that. Mixed opinion on it, mainly because I think the fire could have been better.

miniature.png

Miniature of yourself. I like this one too, made a sig out of it.

6. Current WIP, your choice. I'm doing a reflection piece, I may post my current progress or wait until I work on it some more.

All have been resized and are just photos, not the greatest quality in the world but it's good enough. I apologize for the subject matter being me in 3 out of the 4 up there, that's what the project entailed. The other two that I haven't posted don't have me in them.

p2gq.jpg

I finally get what your sig is. I have been wondering ever since you changed it.

I like 3, really cool.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!