CS:CZ Crashing

firanzo1

It started only about 3 days ago... every time I start up CounterStrike: Condition Zero and try to play a game, it crashes after 3 minutes of play. It just freezes and the last sound effect that sounded repeats itself over and over again. I needed to Ctrl-Alt-Del to get out of it. I don't play online, I suspect it's a pirated version and I got it from my friend who transferred it to my computer from a pen drive. The strange thing is that it started happening to both my computers that I have CZ installed at the same time. :o

Can anyone help?

It's pirated, you're supposed to get the game from Steam, not a pen drive.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Alright, so it's pirated. But can anyone explain why it only just started happening now? And why it's happening to both my computers at the same time (one's had it installed for 4 months, the other 1 month) or is it just some amazing coincidence?

You can't really expect help if you got it illegally. For all we know there's probably some code someone put in there that makes it crash beyond a certain date or something.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."