Castle Wars, Can It Be Better? I have Suggestions....

Introduction

We all know castle wars to be a capture the flag type feature on runescape, well why can't there be more?

I've gotten these ideas from another game, but I think it fits well in with castle wars.

So here it is......

Castle Wars Suggestion

A) 2 types of games : FFA ( Free For All) and Team FFA

------:Free For All means that everyone in the game is on their own and the object is to get as many kills then the other players. The leader who has the most kills during the game would be at the top left corner of the screen and the number of kills beside it. You will be able to see how many kills everyone has by pressing a hotkey that brings up a transparent screen, this will show a list of the players, the number of kills each player has, and what order of who's near the lead.

Time limit should be auto-set normal castle wars time or it could be extended to a reasonable amount. And of course the winner gets prizes like usual ( Tickets, maybe something a bit more :D).

------:Team FFA would be similar to FFA, the difference is you have the 3 teams starting at there spawn locations. The 3 teams fight for the number one spot and keep it until the times run out. Let's say Team Zamorak has 5 kills, Sara has 8, and Guthix has 8 also*Listen up for those who always see the bad side of ideas and might question: What if players get tied kills*Anyway...then easily decided, they both get rewards but the team/person(ffa) who has the #1 spot for the kills gets the better prize then the team/person(ffa) who has #2 and tied with #1. REMEMBER, it's whoever has the #1 spot at the end of the game.

How Can This Possibly Be Added Into The Game?

JaGeX would add 2 servers under the members world select page. The only difference is the number of people able to get in the server, Which I think it should be the amount Castle Wars can hold. The severs should be labeled "Castle Wars FFA" and the other "Castle Wars Team FFA".

Upon log in the players would automatically be at Cwars because that's what the server is about CWARS!, you can't exit the door to explore the world because there won't be, I think if you exit the door you should have the option to log off and leave the server.

That's it, well all I can remember after so many connection problems I may have forgot some stuff.

FLAMER-PROOF ( for all you mindless flamers who like to flame post, Make sure you read all of this before posting, because I know you guys just want a post count :? )

You obviously have never played a FFA game in a FPS. Its the worst damn thing ever.

Spawn killing, Gang Bang, Kill Stealing, you name it, FFA has it.

Yes I have played, if you read above!

I knew there would be guys like you who would say kill stealing, what is it with guys like you and that? it's FFA for crying out loud man.

why would anyone gang bang in ffa? it wouldnt help them not one bit, and for TFFA it would help only the team.

You obviously have never played a FFA game in a FPS. Its the worst damn thing ever.

I knew there would be guys like you who would say kill stealing, what is it with guys like you and that? it's FFA for crying out loud man.

why would anyone gang bang in ffa? it wouldnt help them not one bit, and for TFFA it would help only the team.

Why would anyone gang bang, you ask? Wow, your a fucking idiot. In the heat of the action, I don't look around to make sure nobody is already shooting my target, because by then, I'd be dead. You either shoot first, then think, or you think then die. Your choise.

Why would anyone gang bang, you ask? Wow, your a fucking idiot. In the heat of the action, I don't look around to make sure nobody is already shooting my target, because by then, I'd be dead. You either shoot first, then think, or you think then die. Your choise.

First of all learn to spell, secondly you roleplaying that out like runescape is some kind of action packed 1st person shooter.

You just wrote a paragraph that made no sense at all. What kind of FFA do you think this would be? one of those real-life 1 hit and your dead types? wtf get real

if they were to implement this no one under level 100 would ever win a round. the best part of castle wars is that anyone can play, level 3 or level 100.

i think with FFA and TFFA there should be special arenas for like

lvl 3 to lvl 10

lvl 11 to lvl 20

lvl 21 to lvl 30

lvl 31 to lvl 40

lvl 41 to lvl 50

lvl 51 to lvl 60

lvl 61 to lvl 70

lvl 71 to lvl 80

lvl 81 to lvl 90

lvl 91 to lvl 100

lvl 101 to lvl 110

and lvl 110 and above

or something like that

PS: i think this is a great idea

i think with FFA and TFFA there should be special arenas for like

or something like that

PS: i think this is a great idea

then it would still be the battle of the highest level with the best stuff, albeit to a lesser extent

FFA in an FPS, especially on gunzonline, is the best. It gives endless hours of fun, especially if you just want time to kill.

Ya, back on topic. Not a bad idea. Never played castle wars...but the idea sounds good itself.

Sup noobs.