Late night 'scapin...

lpinkus

I am a bit of an insomniac, and I'd just like to relay how much I enjoy playing runescape at midnight or later. In fact, I suggest it. As a big fan of thieving, I enjoy Ardougne much more late at night, when the heroes and paladins live much longer.

Not interested in pickpocketing? Fine, but I will also point out that I have seen far more players die late at night than any other time. Just now, a level 50 who had full addy and a rune halberd was stealing uncarefully, and he kept running away as his HP got dangerously low. Now, I'm not a grave robber, but I can't help notice how many players take these kinds of risks with, for them, their best items. Besides, if the stuff drops and no one gets it, that's sort of a waste, isn't it? :)

I would also imagine that late nights at popular training areas are much less busy, and we all know how annoying it is to wait for blue dragons, or even moss giants, for newer players.

So, if you have had a cup of joe too many anyways, why not try 'scaping it in the wee hours? I'll see you there.

lpinkus

I only go on late at night :-D way less noobs, and most of my friends are on still :-)

x12.png

blackgoldrobesrv5.png

Yes I am a girl. No, I won't be your girlfriend. :oops:

Being an Aussie, I find that my peak time is the best time to play, because the folks on the other side of the world are all a snoozin. You're right, it is a lot more fun than playing in the morning, which is the peak time of RS when I play.

Crowded is only fun when you're trying to buy/sell something :P.

Raichase, quit Runescape.

Time issues really, nothing against the game itself. Something had to go, and it happened to be the addictive game that costs money to enjoy :)

Best of luck to all of my friends here!

i agreee with ya. Empty mining guild, crowdless monsters, and its just plain more peaceful. I get the best of both worlds in my timezone. Morning to afternoon my time is the peak time of runescape, then afternoon and later it empties pretty quick. World 1 full, the rest have 500 or less, its great.

ShadowSam19.png

Being a clinical insomniac does have its advantages. However, given the choice, sleep wins anyday for me.

Lol same for me. *goes to sleep infront of his comp*, *Boss walks up and hits him on the head and says "Your Fired"* :)