Buying Sig for 100k (RS2)

Swifty

dude hes getting free sigs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you see me using any sigs i haven't payed for yet dominic? i'm not trying to rip anyone off here i just want a sig i'm happy with.

I'm just waitin for exaft to make new animation for me and some more submitters :D

maybe you like this one better?

swiftycircle.gif

yeah i like that one. i'm still trying to come up with something also but that one is nice. are you able to do something with text like maybe "Faster Fury" changes into another phrase and alternates back and forth... if you know what i mean. I'll have to think of a phrase though, let me know what you think.

dude, i still dunno what to put...

nice sigs exaft :) i dun evenno how to make stuffs like that yet,

and if he tryed to rip us we just change the image so he dont get a sig

yeah i dunno either try and think of something, if i can come up with a phrase i'll post it on here. and yes exaft is very talented :D btw i'm not trying to rip anyone here, i'm an honest person...

:arrow: Everyone feel free to put "Sample" on the sigs until i buy them.

yeah i like that one. i'm still trying to come up with something also but that one is nice. are you able to do something with text like maybe "Faster Fury" changes into another phrase and alternates back and forth... if you know what i mean. I'll have to think of a phrase though, let me know what you think.

ok yea i can do that with the animation of the spining or the rings or none whatever you want just let me know ill just wait for a phase from you

exaftthinksyourcoollx7.gif

this is what i can do in the limits so if you had to choose would you choose this, the words only with a better animation, or the spinning only with the old animation

swifty3.gif

Nice, i'll go with the words only with better animation