f2b boredom

sliferking1

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

ok

so ive done all the f2p quests and just about everyting u can do in f2p and im starting to get bored with it lol. (thats what it was made to do)

iv been a member twice. i was thinking about doing it again but i dont think thats gonna happen ( i might get one of those cards though) anyways is there anyting u guys can come up with or a skill to train that i can work on. :thumbsup:

slifer_king1.png

Become a member. This way you have more options opened up to you because honestly in Ftp all you have to do after the quests if skill which can get quite boring with the amount of skills available to you. Once you're a member try thinking of something you like to do, I for one like to farm, firemake, and I guess try to get a higher total. You just need to think about it and see what you like and try to set a goal for something. Don't go for a 99 until you're positive you can get and want to get it. If you try for one and don't get it you're going to be discouraged and that will be your downfall.

And skilling isn't the only thing to RuneScape. You can also play all those minigames, go on trips with friends or hang out with them. There are so many things to do in RS it's almost impossible to become bored. It's just a matter of finding that things you want to do.