Range training help d bow?

El_Mexican

i training range on fire giants

my armour is

ring of wealth, robin hood hat, full red dhide and snakeskine boots

and could someone tell me whats the best option?

-black knives

-Magic bow w/ steel arrows

-Dark bow w/ steel arrows

my range is 64 :wall:

Maybe you are not someone for the world, but you migth be the world for someone.

Yu-Gi-Oh! the Abridged Series <--- (If you have never seen Yu-Gi-Oh! you migth not get it)

See the episodes by order

Mhdln92.png

Black knives, i take it you're killing them in the waterfall?

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

That's good, and you use a games necklace to tele to BA and use the deposit box there when you have to?

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

That's good, and you use a games necklace to tele to BA and use the deposit box there when you have to?

hmmm sounds good

i get bored after an hour or two so i just go bank

Maybe you are not someone for the world, but you migth be the world for someone.

Yu-Gi-Oh! the Abridged Series <--- (If you have never seen Yu-Gi-Oh! you migth not get it)

Mhdln92.png

but thats a good idea, i migth try it if im stayin there for a while.

Mhdln92.png

Never use dark bow to train, only for fighting. It's incredibly slow exp compared to anything else for ranging. :?

yeah thougth so

thx, i guess i will go for black bows, any advice on what i should use on my other hand?

Mhdln92.png

Ya either of those books are great, and use ava's accumulator if you can.

GWD:

Zammy/guthix book, if you have low def maybe a shield or something. Otherwise just stick w/pray books.

How you get the books?

im kinda new to memb worlds :?

Mhdln92.png

Zammy/guthix book, if you have low def maybe a shield or something. Otherwise just stick w/pray books.

How you get the books?

You need to do horrors from the deep quest.

Honestly, if you don't have one, don't try to get it as each page is incredibly hard to buy as well as expensive. I got mine last year when they were still a little unexpensive. :?

Crazeattic.png

99 Fletching - 08/14/08

Fire Cape - 3/7/09

Quest Cape - 12/29/09

99 Defense - 3/17/10

How you get the books?

You need to do horrors from the deep quest.

Honestly, if you don't have one, don't try to get it as each page is incredibly hard to buy as well as expensive. I got mine last year when they were still a little unexpensive. :?

money isnt a problem atm

is the quest long?

can i buy this book on ge?

Mhdln92.png

Quest isn't to bad, follow tip.it's guide and you should do fine. You buy the books from a guy after the quest and the pages, there are 4 of each, from other players or from treasure trails.

GWD:

Quest isn't to bad, follow tip.it's guide and you should do fine. You buy the books from a guy after the quest and the pages, there are 4 of each, from other players or from treasure trails.

ok thx

Mhdln92.png