Another f2p question (little dif tho)

runega

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

hey, well to start off my name is runega, i started playing rs years ago back before the reinvented it to what it is today, and that was when i started my current account, so i played it for a while i guess up until when they created construction and then i got bored and quit. So i gave my acount away to an old friend and years went by with me not playing rs. Now years later ive decided to come back to the game, except the 4-5 mil i had before is gone, all i have in my bank account are some old herblore stuff and a lvl 3 clue, which is pretty useless now seeing im f2p. i plan to getting back into p2p but first i wanna start off fresh in f2p. I think my stats are pretty decent but the game has changed so much since i left, i have no idea where to start. Any suggestions would be great at this point, my higher up skills would be mining (59) woodcutting (64) and fishing (67). Im also a combat lvl 79 but at this point im nowhere close to affording full rune at this point. So what should i do? i guess after a while i will learn the new stuff but in the mean time are there any good methods for getting some cash with nothing next to just skills?

clay mining is rlly good money as well as vial filling. and/or yews but thery are super slow

also potatoes quite good starting rsgp

34sny53.png

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg