~~Spike's Blog of Levels~92/99 Defence~1795/1800 Total!!~~

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

COMPLETELY UPDATED!!!!!!!! ADDED 20 PICTURES!!!!!!!!! 99 ATTACK!!!!!!! ILL be at Barrows 85-90 Defence!!!!! \' \' Using only melle + range!! Wish me luck, ill still update my blog every one-two days with the barrows trips loots hopefully i dont have a 2 day dry streak :thumbsup:

~[bleep]e~

I got a Karlis Coif Earlier, still nothing good... starting to get disappointed, but at least I found the greatest, in my opion(excluding verac plateskirt... for Barrows Trips, specing with a pair of Dragon Claws is amazing, pretty much guarenteed K0 with 2 specs + at least half health done with just one spec on any of the brothers, VERY handy... I will probably start to do more 3 chest loots per trip.. Ill update my thread with 10 more pics tomorrow morning at zombies gettin the last of my defence exp needed, should get 87 Defence + 97 Hits Tomorrow \'

~[bleep]e~

Got 87 Defence + 97 Hitpoints! Will Post up pictures tomorrow at zombies for one run... Wish me luck tomorrow, I got that torag helm in the morning and nothing since, longest dry streak :evil: .... 36 Trips of Barrows done, 28% Supplies used, 5.1m in Loot, 2.1m Profit so far.

87Defence.png

97HitPoints.png

~[bleep]e~

ill support you

HAHA!! Thanks Man! lol... Gettin 90 Defence and then im off on a ranging quest from 78-85... IM gonna start on Iron Dragons and hopefully end there, might switch to blue dragons if i must, either way I will have a HUGE update tomorrow and tomorrow night I will be well on my way to Ranging those iron Dragons ...

GOT THE RANGER HELM FOR MY FULL VOID TO BE RANGED AT IRONS!!! ::' :thumbsup:

~[bleep]e~

116k Out from 90 Defence and I fully updated the blog, well all of it that I can until I take a pic of Setup/Inva + I go buy my supplies right before I go...... That Will be in the next two hours most likely :D

~[bleep]e~

Got the level up and did all that I wanted to do after it and with my thread... I am now at Iron Dragons and it looks like ill be here for the month lol \' Ez to afk at least :lol:

90Defence.png

BOB8-7.png

InvaforIronDrags.png

~[bleep]e~

Well, IRON DRAGS Fail for my low range level lol. So I will be getting 80 Ranged (Jus for the 80 Stat) + making some spare cash completely through Blue Dragons... I hope to have enough for SGS with my Gwars Outfit! ::'

EDIT: WELCOME TO PAGE 8!! \' \' \'

~[bleep]e~

Last 2 Days didnt log on :lol: last 2 nites of summer :wall: #-o Im at Blue Dragons 170k from 80 Range and thats all I will be getting (before 70+ ALL Skills).... I Will hve a HUGE! update just before I go skilling for the months and months I will be skilling :thumbsup: im gonna get 70+ ALL Skills, and not just one by one ill work on each of them a little and just over time get them, but before any Melle ::'

~[bleep]e~

Thanks Man!! Ill come check out your post too..

150k to 80 Range!!! Ill make some good loot from these blue dragons+ these 2 range levels \' Ill post up a pic of blue hides + bones.

~[bleep]e~

nice blog :thumbsup:

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

• 4 weeks later...

HUGE UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!

I put in all the levels I will need for ALLL Skills 70+ which will be awesome if I can ever stick to that goal!! \' \'

I added some level ups I had over August(very few) ... Everythings new and ready to be updated with Best of Bank Pic for September *Coming Soon*

After That update I will only be updating here and there with defence levels as I raise 90-99, ALSO I will be getting level 98 Hitpoints soon and then 99 sometime before level 95 Defence, I will update thread with all that info. CANT wait for that HP CAPE!!!

~[bleep]e~

keep going!

Thanks Man!! I appreciate the support, slowly ill be geting 99 defence and maxing out melle stats.. defence is 250k away from 98 and will be 99 in a week or two.. Cant wait for that cape....

Friday night so I only played for 30 minuites really blazed haha time to sleep

~[bleep]e~