Falador hard diary and explorer's ring

Raven_Fanboy

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

First off, since the level 3 Explorer's ring has a chance to let you craft more fire, water, earth, and air runes, how many extra does it typically give?

In conjunction with that, for the task in the hard Falador diary, (and the last one I need) "Craft 196 or more air runes simultaneously" would the extra ones the ring provieds count towards those? (Assuming it gives enough to make a difference)

I just ask because I really don't want to get 66 runecrafting, and I realize I could try spicy stew, but that's a lot of work and a fairly slim chance and I want to explore other options here.

brb, Chris Hansen, gotta hide some stuff

I hate rc and i fing hated doing this task Just some advice get near the lvl 2-3 lvls away from it and use spicy stew it will take a couple of trys but u get +2 or +3 easier then getting +6 Get near rc lvl 66 then do spicey stew it worked for me and it should work for u if u really hate runecrafting you will do it this way

Kingmickez25.png

Ack alright.

I don't mind runecrafting too much it's just really slow. I was just gonna do laws to 59 (which is like 5k xp away now) and then do double cosmics or something to like 63 and just use them to enchant my air orbs.

Thanks for the help

brb, Chris Hansen, gotta hide some stuff

Ack alright.

I don't mind runecrafting too much it's just really slow. I was just gonna do laws to 59 (which is like 5k xp away now) and then do double cosmics or something to like 63 and just use them to enchant my air orbs.

Thanks for the help

use what for air orbs air runes you know you can use an air staff for them

foukouei.png