Lvl 113 looking for a f2p clan (cockroach hunting, pking)

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

bsetop_safe8.gif

bse2mainbottom2.gif

forums_safe4.gifmothright_safe.gif

I think you will be a good fit for the Bloodshed Empire. We have many f2p events including monster hunting and pking. Our events always have high numbers and are usually very successful. If you have any questions about BsE feel free to PM me here or in Runescape, or head over to our forums and someone will gladly help. Thanks for your time and good luck searching for a clan.

Eric

111111111111trrlastimemz6.jpg

-.::

Forums | Calendar | Runehead ::.-

________________________________________________________________________________

warjt8.gif Introduction warjt8.gif

The Runescape Rebels is again rising from the ashes with new leaders, a new site, and a very promising new beginning. TRR originally began over 3 years ago, and after ages of prosperity, eventually ended due to many members quitting Runescape and moving on. This rebirth promises the continued remembrance of the once great clan, and brings several new and exciting changes with it.

With this new clan, comes several new changes. There are no long any level requirements to enjoy the clan or it's activities, as well as a new ranking process that eliminates a single, lone clan leader in favor of a merit system that rewards members regardless of their combat level.

warjt8.gif Key Information warjt8.gif

.:: Council Members ::.

Cherry Oak

The Rebel

Skoal

Illini

.:: War Record ::.

[ 0 - 0 - 0 ]

.:: Clan Cape ::.

Green

.:: Home Worlds ::.

P2P: 64 | F2P: 93

.:: Alliances ::.

None

.:: Time Zones ::.

GMT | Eastern | Central | Mountain | Pacific

.:: IRC Channel ::.

#Rebelz

.:: Clan Chat ::.

The RS Rebel

.:: Base Type ::.

F2P & P2P

.:: Memberlist ::.

Runehead

.:: Upcoming Events ::.

Calendar

warjt8.gif Requirements warjt8.gif

Be active and post on the forums.

Come to all of our Runescape events you are able to.

Show respect to all members and staff.

While on Runescape, use our clan chat and IRC channel.

warjt8.gif The Staff warjt8.gif

.:: Council Members ::.

Cherry oak

The Rebel

Skoal

Illini

.:: Warlord ::.

None

.:: Moderator ::.

Angelus

.:: Event Leaders ::.

None

.:: Elite Members ::.

None

We currently have positions open! If you've experience in Runescape and clanning, you may even have a shot at a high ranking position. Our staff is based upon virtues such as fairness, honestly, loyalty, and maturity. If you ever have an issue with a high ranking official, you can always feel free to PM a different officer with your problem. Positions will be handed out based on activity and loyalty to the clan, not on your combat level.

warjt8.gif Events warjt8.gif

.:: Warring ::.

Clan Wars: Weekly

Bounty Hunter

Castle Wars

Fight Pits

.:: Skilling ::.

Blast Furnace

Fishing Trawler

Skilling Together

House Parties

Pest Control

Fist of Guthix

.:: Monster Hunting ::.

King Black Dragon: Weekly

Kalphite Queen

God Wars

Barrows

Revident Hunting

Barbarian Assault

Don't see one of your favorite events? Don't worry! In TRR, all members are able to host their own events. Our clan puts it's members first, and everyone is heard no matter how new you are or what your combat level may be. We only ask that you're mature and repect everyone else in the clan.

warjt8.gif Media warjt8.gif

.:: Videos ::.

Currently Looking For A Talented Volunteer To Vid Events!

.:: Pictures ::.

Currently Uploading

________________________________________________________________________________

Please feel free to post any questions or suggestions you may have on our site. Thank-you.

We hope to see you soon!

:thumbsup:

trrfriendlytipit.png

The Rebelz - Website

bfi1196106481ana5.jpg

IRC Channel - #Blasphemy

Website | Forums | Videos | Gallery | Memberlist

Basic Needs Before Applying:

•  
    [*:z5zqt8hp]You must visit forums every day, or rarely once every two days.

[*:z5zqt8hp]You must be willing to listen and learn

[*:z5zqt8hp]You must show you have time for Blasphemy, and thats activeness in events.

[*:z5zqt8hp]You must have a heart to create passion and loyalty for Blasphemy

[*:z5zqt8hp]You must be someone that has patience when needed.

introductionzd2.png

The members of Blasphemy would like to believe that Blasphemy is a clan like none other. We have a brave and resisting history and now we want to take clanning one step further. The main aspects such as community, organization and activity are something which every clan needs to have. But with Blasphemy, we like to take things to another level. Try out new things, different types of events, completely new tactics which are completely experimental, train members up to have confidence and know what they have to do, understand the real life duties people have and still try and sort out active times for them. Another important thing is to be real, and thats what Blasphemy is. A lot of clans out there have power-hungry, immature, flaming people that when they dont get what they want they feel the urge to create havoc. Blasphemy is far from that, although recruiting becomes slow, we make sure you have what it takes to represent up to our level, combat is nothing compared to personality, charisma and intelligence. You read this and think wow, but honestly I wouldnt false advertise something which isnt true. Blasphemy has changed a lot, were now a clan built on perfection not power.

requirementsax3.png

To Join Blasphemy You Must Have Specific Character Attributes. You Must Be:

93+ Combat Level

communityxz2.png

Blasphemy is a clan that has heart and a passion to make an unforgettable mark. Our community enables the first step to our goals, were a clan that has great respect for one another. In Blasphemy, we really do feel like a family, thats why we dont just let anyone in whether their level 126 or not, we like to know how their personality is like as corruption is in the past for us.

Like mentioned, were built strongly on organization, thats organization on and off the wildy. In the wildy, you see like nearly every clan doing the same thing, the same tactics, I mean they do it but its never that perfect and for us just too repetitive. Runescape can be incredibly exciting if you have awesome imagination, charisma and the willingness of hearts to try out the different plans and tactics in the wildy. For example, controlled split piles, something which no clan has mastered, and is still something which Blasphemy is engaging to bring practice within it. We make sure that every man/woman in the wildy is well aware of what they have to do, and that their confident and ready.

eventsog5.png

Now, most clans are built and revolve around having events, otherwise what's the point in clans? Blasphemy has a range of events, and our highest priority within them is to make them work and be successful. We want people to cherish the experience they have, and in the end, enjoy themselves.

•  
    [*:z5zqt8hp]F2P - We do a variety of F2P events, as Blasphemy is a F2P based clan. Clan Wars is really fun, especially knowing that you can run into any clan, knowing the popularity that it has with clans.

[*:z5zqt8hp]P2P - We also like to do P2P events such as Fight Pits, GodWars, Castle Wars, KBD etc.

[*:z5zqt8hp]Wars - This is the heart of Blasphemy's system. We train to war, to defeat other clans who set upon us a challenge. We have huge aims, and to earn what's yours, you must be willing to fight.

[*:z5zqt8hp]Fun Events - We have plentiful of these, Achievement Parties, Skill Events, Unique Events and many more. Aims of Fun Events are to do something different for a change, at the same time to hopefully rep up Blasphemy by showing happiness within ourselves.

We try to do official events as much as we can, but in realness we have at least one unofficial event EVERY day. This usually happens in our IRC channel, where clans might declare an instant 30 min prep mini. This shows our family is 24/7, and we like to keep in touch whenever we play runescape.

aimstargetspk2.png

The aims of Blasphemy are always high and ambitious in an observer's eye, but to us it's something that we all cherish to complete. Things like making Blasphemy the most unique clan amongst all, don't know how we'll do it but one day if fate goes our way, we will be the first. Another aim is to create a brotherhood community, as mentioned above, but we want to keep this and make it stronger and more efficient to survive in the future. Final aim I'll mention is that Blasphemy does one day want to reach the top, and eventually be known and referred to as, positive, courageous and always existent.picturesvideoscopyul4.png

jul08074032pmoy3.png

jun17055600pmeditedmb5.png

jun13083958pmda8.png

jun19093240pmeditedlk1.png

jun22070834pmtt7.png

Leader - Makaaveli

Co-Leader - L33thomas

Council - 19wrestler90

Guardians - Danpac47 | L33thomas

Website | Forums | Videos | Gallery | Memberlist

Introduction

We The Clashing Knights a group of honorable clan members, we are of highly adaptable people working harder too go up in rank and give out more missions, we have been working towards our growing for some time we are of great players of runescape I would have too say the best out of any trustable people in runescape, The Clashing Knights I suspect are known for there way of being peaceful and helping the little guy out usually, we help out for what we can and provide much help too make this clan grow and prosper each person has worked very hard and we thank you for your work done and how it has helped us through war times and peaceful times.

Requirements to join

None all players f2p and p2p are welcome to join

Rules

Respect other members of the clan

You are not allowed to have more than 1 account in the clan

Always wear your cape around people in the clan (allows easier identification during meetings and events)

If your account is or hacked and you cant get it back you can join the clan again but you cannot start from which rank you were before (it would be unfair for other members to allow it)

Ranks

Blue cape and red gloves-1st

Blue cape-2nd/*Elite

Green cape-3rd/*Elite

Orange cape-4th/*Elite

Purple cape-5th

Yellow cape -6th

Red cape-7th

Black cape-8th (all new members start from here)

*Elites are the people who make the events and they are required to make 1 event every 2 days they are the most trustworthy persons in the clan therefore only the best members get this special rank

There are 2 ways to be promoted, you can do missions or just go to the events

Missions

Note: missions are optional you can ask for one but we will never force you to do one however if you ask for one you must complete the mission

Missions are the fastest way to climb through the ranks of the clashing knights

To get a mission you need to speak to a yellow cape (or higher) to give you one,

Most of the times you will be asked if you want to raise a particular skill for example woodcutting

Suppose that you are a level 23 with 15 WC and you are a black cape we you ask for a mission your task would be cutting 85-100* oaks (the number of oaks must between 85-100), by the your finish not only you will have gained some levels but you will be rewarded with some money and a mission point

Only yellow capes and higher can give missions thats why we enforce people to wear their cape around clan members

*the amount of items increases as you rise through the ranks

Events

Note: like missions they are optional but be advised that you will miss all the fun

Only Elites and leaders can make events, the events must consist of at least 4 people (including the elite/leader) the events can range from pking to training

Like missions participating in an event nets you a mission point

How to join

Get on runescape and contact any of the leaders screen names: taxidude221, master9375 or oceanfire1 any of the 3 leaders or contact any of the following: cavemanerick, nonstickmrx2, orangen9 and we'll set you up with your first mission and you'll start to work your way to the top

Heya,

Golden Sun is a clan with a variety of events... You are always welcome to suggest events you love !!! Also thanks to our IRC channel you can to members if they want to do something together... We also love warring and Pking in F2p...

If you have any more questions, let me know,

Aegina

goldensunbannerkl6.png

-:| Golden Sun Forum | Memberlist | Recruitment Topic | Register an account |:-

recpicxe1.png

hl1dj7.png

Z9yudoqv62g

Please find below the links mentioned in the movie, including His Lordship's personal contact details, and the various additional clan information:

~ HIS LORDSHIP'S contact details ~

RuneScape Username: His Lordship

Email & MSN: [email protected]

IRC Username on irc.swiftirc.net : His_Lordship

RuneScape Community Username: His Lordship

~ Links to Clan Information ~

Website - http://www.wildernessguardians.com

Flash Movie - http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/378941

Forums - http://www.wildernessguardians.com/forum

YouTube Media - http://au.youtube.com/user/WildernessGuardians

"The best thing that ever happened to me on Runescape was WG posting their RSC recruitment material on my topic" - Anatcrafter, Council Member

~ Picture of the Month ~

mugger84picture141zt5.png

Best of luck with whichever clan you go for :)

~ WG ~

thegameh.jpg

LINK IS AT THE YOUTUBE VID

i want more views...more views...more people visit my site which= more members :)

85+ cb only--or a pure with 90+ combat stat(s)

JOIN TO HAVE FUN AND MAKE A TON!

YOU MUST BE A MEMBER

View my site here--all you need right there

Fill out the application and i will approve of you--make sure to tell me your from tip it :)

Jard_Y_Dooku wrote:

carl0dublin wrote:

kcmo wrote:

i have 75+ members....most 110+

That maybe so, but you're creating spam. And, funny how you didn't post the link to your site here. My guess is it's not legal.

Tip.It blocks [LikelyScam] domains in URLs. It's a free domain TLD offered by the island country of Tokelau, and apparently a lot of scammers and such use websites with [LikelyScam] domains as they're free. However I've visited his website and it looks legitimate to me, it even states on the front page that they wish members to follow all Jagex rules as well as their own. Tip.It'ers are a bit too biased sometimes, I think. If you haven't seen it before, you assume it to be bad, evil or illegal in some way... or a virus. Stop it! :shame:

• 2 weeks later...

If you pass up this offer & decide not to join, please PM Dbzruler72 with the reason why. This will help me learn what players want in general.

If the picture does not load completely, try refreshing the page.[hide=Cannot see the picture? Click here.]

officialPKMastersbanner.png

Quick Links

-Apply to Join-

-Website-

-RuneHead-

You will not be reading mindless propaganda. This recruitment thread exists to educate you with the facts. You won't be told lies, & you won't be given shallow phrases such as "We're a great, respected clan."

Quick Facts

-PKing Based (Honor)-

-Founded October 25, 2002-

-Nearly six years of leadership, PKing, & community-

Joining

-Click Here to Join-

Skill Total: 900

Combat level: 95

Prayer level: 43

Defence level: 65

Htpoints level: 77

Maturity.

Positive attitude.

Only main accounts are accepted.

Capable of supplying own uniforms for PKing.

If you are at least level 85, you may join as a Future Applicant.

Events

-Free-to-Play-

-Two to three scheduled events a week-

Up to date as of Friday, October 3, 2008

-Full out wars

-Mini wars

-Clan war run-ins

-PK Trips

-Monster Hunting (LootShare) (Cockroaches, Revenants)

-Olympics

-Holidays

-Drop parties

-Fire fests

-Fist of Guthix

-PK Drills

picturesT.gif

Suggested Timezones

GMT-9 YST: Yukon Time

GMT-8 PST: Pacific Time

GMT-7 MST: Mountain Time

GMT-6 CST: Central Time

GMT-5 EST: Eastern Time

GMT-4 AST: Atlantic Time

GMT-3

GMT-2

GMT-1

GMT+0 GMT: Greenwich Mean Time

GMT+1 CET: Central European Time

GMT+2 EET: Eastern European Time

[/hide]

tipItFTW1.gif

tipItFTW2.giftipItFTW3.giftipItFTW4.gif

tipItFTW5.gif

tipItFTW6.giftipItFTW7.giftipItFTW8.gif

tipItFTW9.gif

tipItFTW10.giftipItFTW11.giftipItFTW12.gif

tipItFTW13.gif

tipItFTW14.giftipItFTW15.giftipItFTW16.gif

tipItFTW17.gif

picturesT.gif

tipItFTW18.gif

j0xPu5R.png

Hey there recruit! I feel like 3x meets most of your needs here is some information on us, feel free to pm me for more or add me on msn, [email protected] to talk about 3x! Good luck making a decision on joining a clan, I hope you decide to pick 3x! :thumbsup:

topcg8.gif

Website

http://s1.zetaboards.com/3xtermination

Memberlist

http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=the3x

Check out this video compilation of 3x:

http://files.filefront.com/best+of+3x+0 ... einfo.html

Or one of our recent fights vs DD:

lmX0AHX1fdE

kobanner5kv.gif

Forumshttp://s1.zetaboards.com/Knights_of_Order/index

Requirements:

110+ Combat with two referrals.

**Those that join through this ad will be allowed to apply without referrals.**

Community:

We are a clan that appreciate and value our members as we are all equal. The mutual respect within KO allows the clan to maximize the fun that can be experienced in the game of Runescape. Having a community where respect is given and earned gives off the comfortable atmosphere where everyone is considered family. Like family, we encourage others to reach their potential, we aid those that are in need of it, and we hold each other up when times are bad. The unique unity is what keeps us up whenever adversary faces us and it's the reason why we suceed.

What can you experience?

Other than the close-knit community we offer, you'll be able to experience warring with one of the better clans at it. We pride ourselves in our warring ability and have captured many victories acting as one cohesive unit. Obtaining swift KO's, keeping our targets binded, and leaving the battlefield with many survivors is the only way of winning for us. We also have many laid-back events, such as God wars, Ventrilo singing contests, barrows, and many more.

spamtoweruh3.png

opsdc0.png

Why we stand:

Standing for the past 4+ years is credited to the dedicated, loyal, and diligent members KO is blessed to have. The rich history of falling and getting back up is the main reason why we have become stronger than ever before. The leaders of KO take much pride in leading a group of great people.

Any questions feel free to PM on here or post if you'd like.

[/center]

knightsoforderse9.png

::4+ years - KO:: ::1+ year - KO council::