Rate teh pixels siggehs from meh competition! =O

monkey_933

Well never actually had them rated..so heres the first place.

Yay for princessa! (first place)

monkey9xd8dl.gif

Ah..the lucky second place..jabraulter! Dam..really loved this sig, the messiness looked awsome. Would have gotten first, but i liked the linework from princessa a little better. :wink:

shade0ob0kh.png

This one is the third place, kinkydaves. I really liked this sig, i loved how the beach was in the bg. Looked great dave.

ownagemonk0xx8po.png

This was a really good competition..i know it got over a while ago, but i never really let all the public know what they thought about the choices, and the places that i set. :)

Ah well..this was a great competition, and i love the sigs. Good jobs guys, and i just wanted to know what the public thought about them to :wink:

monkey24cv.png

|PERM BANNED ON MONKEY 933|

RSN--44warriorz44-|90 str|86 attack|70 def|85 hp|52 pray|102 cmb

--[Proud leader of Final Destination! http://z6.invisionfree.com/RSFinaldestination/index.php?

Requirements for FD!

the one princessa made is by far the best. 10/10. i dont really like the other two that much. neither of them have that good of shading, but they did good filling space. so 6/10 for them. and it looks like that guy in the second is flicking off the door :lol: but maybe its supposed to look like that

the one princessa made is by far the best. 10/10. i dont really like the other two that much. neither of them have that good of shading, but they did good filling space. so 6/10 for them. and it looks like that guy in the second is flicking off the door :lol: but maybe its supposed to look like that

Haha just noticed that lol. And its flipping off, not "flick". :wink:

monkey24cv.png

--[Proud leader of Final Destination! http://z6.invisionfree.com/RSFinaldestination/index.php?

Requirements for FD!

ya, its nearly impossible to beat her, unless you're MXM, TJ or another pixeling GOD....(no, I didnt just violate your name rights Godslayer ©, dont worry :wink:)

J272

Arg, I need to pull stuff outta my hat like princessa does.. :?

Give her a gerbil and maybe she will show you the way of teh pixels :lol:

monkey24cv.png

Requirements for FD!

oh crap it does!!!!! :lol: sorry monkey lol. :x :x :x

panoramiadk9.gif