Introducing: Smudge4dusty.<3 !NEW!<3

vpagr4.jpg

[hide=Who exactly is Smudge4dusty?]Hai mi name is Smudge4dusty, Smudge4dusty's name is made up of my two cats Dusty (Girl) and Smudge (Boy) obviously you know the rest. Smudge4dusty is my main account but wasn't my first read on to find about my history and current goals and status. I'm a guy and my name is Scott (Scotty_Boi) in real life so don't accuse me of being another guy pulling off a girl account for free stuff I never have.[/hide]

Born into the world of runescape, or so it may seem: A funny story

[hide=Livn' it wrong]I remember in the year of 2003 I started to play runescape. I started out in turtorial island and you know the house you start in? Yeah, I talked to that guy and then guess what I didn't know how to get out of the house, I clicked the door then I was blocked by this oak tree I was like, omg!.

So I ended up not playing.

Okay so in 2006 I started playing my first account Scwott3 , ditching that first account and realising the tree was no where near me :o! Anyways when I was like lets say level 22 I was doing goblin diplomacy with this really nice guy who helped me do all quests, showed me aorund and even gave me presents :D I don't remember his name anymore since Scwott3 got banned in 07 Dec. I have 32blackmarks all form thisa event: Well waiting for my friend to get the dyes for the gob. mail this guy walks up to me and says "Ill give you 1mill for a ZAMORAK WINE! I was so ecstatic so he showed me where to get it and I went in, and he closed the door. I clicked the wine then all the monks attacked me then my friend showed up saying WTF did you do? I was almost dead so I ran to the door and the person asking me to get the wine kept closing the door and I couldn't get out I died.

So I went back and saw the guy there and swore my head off, I had full addy on me which I lost. Then he logged off my friend helped me get everything back until I lost contact with him.

Now I made Smudge4dusty at the beginning of 08 and nothing interesting happened since.[/hide]

The 3rd life:

AFter that I decided to make a new account obviously being Smudge4dusty. Having started as level 3 before the trade limit I went around begging for money, as a noob would luckily someone generous gave me 20k to start me new life. From that 20k i gained my first few levels to ebing level 30 and doing all quests except Dragon slayer. I did draogn slayer and completed it at lvl 35 with melee and full inven of swordies and having a (Unnecessary) friend on the side line with another load of swordies but I didn't need em. I then got my first rune set I was soo happy. And lived happily ever after since then. A few days ago I got a Guthix plateskirt and wearing it with a Runepl8, gold gloves, rune scimm and air tiara or leahordse hat.

Runescape Screenshots:

[hide=Warning quite large]Level 66 Cooking YES!! vimetu.jpg

Level 65 Awesome

Level 63 Cooking almost there as you can tell trout ftw!2iu2a68.jpg[/hide]

Current Activity:

[hide=Current]Trying to get level 70 cooking almost level 67 just need 6k experience but at the moment I'm more likely to be training Defence and Attack untill I get them both level 50, Defence: 45 and Attack :48[/hide]

Recent changes in account:

[hide=Changes]Sold my Rune platebody and rune kiteshield for money since I needed it, I can buy full adamant (g) or black (g) but decided not to look like a wannabe noob.

As I've mentioned almost reached my 70 cooking goal once I achieve that I'm going for the woodcutting goal of level 65.

Made a pure strength character just for the fun of it currently level 12: 18hp and 25str, and 19 woodcutting so far and 40k already I'm so proud. :D[/hide]

GOALS:

Smudge4dusty-Smudge4dusty.gif Sorry need about 10k till Woodcutting on hiscores

STATS

StatsRS.png

Smudge4dusty.png<< No stats on hiscores will update often.

Smudge4dusty.png

BANK and LOOKS

Bank:[hide=]NoobBank-1.png[/hide]<< Last screen December

Looks:

Meh.png

Special thanks to:

Everyone at Tip it

Sac492

Istolethepie

and everyone who views on comments on my blog

Sorry will update heaps still has a lot of work to do.

Good luck on cooking and woodcutting (my favorite personal skill ;) ). Your blog seems to have all the necessary sections and whatnot, except for those screenshots. Work on those, I think screenshots really bring more attention to a blog. And also a banner wouldn't hurt. :)

• 2 weeks later...