shilo or hardrod for best exp per hour

kryptwalker0

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

hello im going for 99 fishing at the moment i have 76 fishing and i dont know what i should do shilo fishing or barbrian fishing i heard shilo gets 35-40k and barb gets 45-50k can someone tell me how pepole get 45-50k from barb i cant seem to get that much i get a full iven cut them then drop the stuff from them am i dong it wrong?

dang.jpg

hello im going for 99 fishing at the moment i have 76 fishing and i dont know what i should do shilo fishing or barbrian fishing i heard shilo gets 35-40k and barb gets 45-50k can someone tell me how pepole get 45-50k from barb i cant seem to get that much i get a full iven cut them then drop the stuff from them am i dong it wrong?

Fish Trout & Salmon at the river West of the Fishing Guild, fishing spots between the wall and bridge , when full run north to a trader called Rasolo and sell your fish for a little GP.

You get fast fishing XP and no running about for spots as at Shilo ?

I have always disputed the amount of XP people state for Barbarian also, thing is now Barbarian is not as fast as it was for XP since cut X was introduced, its still not bad though using Cut x, and you get small amounts of XP for Strength, Agility and Cooking.

I switch between this spot Barbarian and Monks to cut the boredom of doing one thing all the time...