[Pink Floyd] The Piper at the Gates of Dawn (Avy)

JimiWasGod

Very nice sun, but the atmosphere around the sun doesnt quite match...May need a bit more orange mixed in :wink: plus, it looks like he's playing his...pipe like an oboe or summin :?

J272

Mmmm i dont really like it to be honest. Its a good avatar but really has nothing to do with Pink Floyd. You just took the title of their first album and put it into a real image. While there is indeed a piper playing at the gates at dawn I would never have thought about Pink floyd unless you said to me first.

It doesn't really come of cross as Pink Floydy, the psychedelicness has been lost in the avatar. Perhaps listewn to the album again to get more of a feel for the music and convey your feelings into an image will will probably end up more abstract rather than just taking a sentance and putting into an irrelevnt image. I dont think that you could make an image of any Pink Floyd album and somebody would say "ohh thats a pink floyd avatar" except maybe The Wall.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Mmmm i dont really like it to be honest. Its a good avatar but really has nothing to do with Pink Floyd. You just took the title of their first album and put it into a real image. While there is indeed a piper playing at the gates at dawn I would never have thought about Pink floyd unless you said to me first.

It doesn't really come of cross as Pink Floydy, the psychedelicness has been lost in the avatar. Perhaps listewn to the album again to get more of a feel for the music and convey your feelings into an image will will probably end up more abstract rather than just taking a sentance and putting into an irrelevnt image. I dont think that you could make an image of any Pink Floyd album and somebody would say "ohh thats a pink floyd avatar" except maybe The Wall.

Yes ur right, but it really wasn't supposed to be 'pink floydy' It was supposed to be just like you said a real image of their first album. And I must confess, I listened to the Eagles box set while I made this...But had heard piper at the gates of dawn previous to that-Maybe that's what ruined it for you?

hdilsig9jk.png