Level 99 Project

Gandorf61

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

After much floating between skills, trying new updates and doing quests I think I have finally found the three skills I enjoy the most.

These three skills would be runecrafting, attack, and firemaking. A nice balance between skills in my opinion.

What I was wondering is how long it would take for me to get 99 in each of these skills.

Also I'm debating which order I should get them in (I'm going to rotate between all skills until 99).

I'm thinking of getting runecrafting, firemaking, and then attack but which order would you choose?

Just wanted some input before I make my decision. ::'

Well runecrafting will take months and months of work. A lot of people spend 6+ months getting to 99. I guess it depends on your patience/determination though.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Get 85+ melees and then go for attack.

Or 90+ melees and then attack.

I'll probably get 80 defence first but I kind if just want to leave my strength the way it is.

Well runecrafting will take months and months of work. A lot of people spend 6+ months getting to 99. I guess it depends on your patience/determination though.

I figured as much as my friend just got 91 runecrafting after about 2-3 months. He says the money is insane which is motivating me. Also the fact that hardly anyone has runecrafting as their first 99 skill is making me want to be one of those few who do. ::' If anything I'll go for 95 runecrafting and then take a break. It is one of the hardest skills.