My soultion to make RWT nearly impossible in Bounty Hunter

Killaboy781

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

The picture of the Mod saying you can only bring items that are no more than 5 million is fake. :thumbdown:

Alot of people are saying that in order to make Bounty Hunter more fair and to stop rwt is to make it 1v1 . Making it 1v1, will not make much more fair if the same lvl 126 is owning your lvl 103. To stop Rwt people want to make it 1v1 so "armies" can't protect the xfers in the middle, however people could just box each other out to run the timer out. Also if they can't box and the xfer does get attacked, its alot easier to tank out 1v1 than it is 1v2 or 1v3 lol. The only way I see Jagex resolving is this make more craters with smaller level increments, as a few of yall have suggested. Also, an idea I though of ( i haven't seen it on any forums, someone may of thought it before idk), is make it so the higher the skull the more people that hunt you. Ex. bronze - 1, grey - 2 , etc. with red having 5) Also that number should double maybe even triple if you become penned. That way it would discourage rwters knowing if they xfer like a bgs they will have up to 10-15 people on them making it almost impossible for a clan to help the xfer tank. My idea would also reinforce the "purpose" of Bounty Hunter which is to play the part of a Bounty Hunter and kill your target. An added incentive is to increase the Bounty Hunter Reward to 1m and maybe 2m to the Rogues who can SUCCESSFULLY leave the crater.

The rwt problem in f2p is just ridiculous and we all know it. Tanking for 180 seconds is a walk in the park (unless your nooby) with atleast 60 defence even with like 2 to 3 people. Having up to 4-5 people on you to tank out a full rune kill is much more challenging. :thumbsup:

Please tell me any flaws in my plan my nooby self forgot to include :P

Wouldn't work as that would mean people would have to have multiple targets :wall: And if you want this to be taken seriously at all I'd suggest tidying it up. A wall of text is never a fun read and will discourage a lot of readers.

Angelic_Whim.png

Pointless as everyone would have multiple targets. It wouldn't prevent RWT in any way. You can attack anyone anyways. Just increases chance the customer can leave immeditely.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

You also have to realize that some people who go in there with god armor and whatnot aren't rwting. If you are familiar with duoing in a non ls world, if someone gets a drop, they would sell it, get god armor, and split it with their mate through bh. Of course, this new update is going to kill non ls gwding so meh :|

You also have to realize that some people who go in there with god armor and whatnot aren't rwting. If you are familiar with duoing in a non ls world, if someone gets a drop, they would sell it, get god armor, and split it with their mate through bh. Of course, this new update is going to kill non ls gwding so meh :|

usually the seller wears the armor and is asking to get killed. it doesnt fight unless it is fighting its customer. that makes killing them easier. they usually make their transfers at slow hrs of the day too.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

usually the seller wears the armor and is asking to get killed. it doesnt fight unless it is fighting its customer. that makes killing them easier. they usually make their transfers at slow hrs of the day too.

uh ok i'm aware of that \'