help slayer gargoyle's closed thanks a lot

ieuanty

i have just got 75 slayer and i wish to know what is the best method for beating them i will probably be using a d scim but other than that should i just wear barrows top+legs obby shield and slayer helm? oh and d boots barrows rfd gloves fletching cape and glory

Ieuanty.gif

ieuanty.png

drops worthy of note: karils top

slayer drops: 1 g maul 2 adamant boots

You can wear barrows, but its really not neccesary. These do not hit much at all. If you have use of a bunyip and about 10 slots of food, this will last you quite a while. I am lower than you and I last what seems like a long time. I wear rune plate and d skirt with slayer helm, ROW, whip, rune defender or d square and d boots. These also drop clues pretty often.

Also, g mauls are not all that rare and last time I checked are around 170k! Good luck and have fun! Hope I helped a bit! ::'

http://sign.tip.it/1/6/24/304/lady_scm.png

Drops/Clue Finds:

Shield left half: 1,Dragon plateskirt: 1, Warrior's Helm: 1, Obsidian Cape: 1, Robin Hood Hat: 1, Dragon Platelegs: 1, Dragon Boots: 4, Amulet of Ranging: 1

thanks a lot cookie i will bring barrows for a run or two i might just wear rune if i am feeling really cheap :twisted:

and now i know gargoyle slayer tasks are going to be awesome they don't seem to have high def and seem to hit low and bestiary says they drop mostly blue charms \'

Ieuanty.gif

ieuanty.png

gargoyles are weak to crush. borrow an ss or just use a whip. D scim quite poor at gargoyles

ilovecardj.png

ilovecardj.png

Dragon Drops: 80+ boots, 7 med, 3 skirt, 2 left half, 2 Spear, 2 2h

Slayer: 30+ whips, 4 Bows, 1 Mask, 3 Granite Legs, 1 Visage (Wyverns)

Notable GWD Splits: Bandos Tassets: 12, Bandos Chest: 11, Bandos Hilt: 2

Proud Slayer of 99 Att/Str/Def/HP/Range/Summoning

gargoyles are weak to crush. borrow an ss or just use a whip. D scim quite poor at gargoyles

This. When I had my SS and got Garg tasks I would rip through them easily. I would definitely invest in a SS if you are planning on getting 99 str.

Also, don't forget your rock hammer. :thumbup:

Apparently, my signature was to big.

This. When I had my SS and got Garg tasks I would rip through them easily. I would definitely invest in a SS if you are planning on getting 99 str.

Also, don't forget your rock hammer. :thumbup:

d scim seems ok but a sara sword is probably loads better as i got a g maul used it for the spec hit like 30 28 32

Ieuanty.gif

ieuanty.png