Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

:x

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

PinkPirate
[ Display Name History ]

PinkPirate

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 29 posts
I forgot my password of my tif account: "pirate_felix"

can some admin pm it to me on this account/send it to my email?

I knew this'd happen someday, i always auto login, and i removed my cache's and stuff like that now :(.

ultimatballr
[ Display Name History ]

ultimatballr

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,103 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:pleH esaelP
  • Clan:HU
You must recover it yourself.. They will send an email to you if you request it at the login screen.

This isn't the proper forum either, as this question is NOT runescape related.
Apparently, my signature was to big.

Marco
[ Display Name History ]

Marco

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,698 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:Vela
Please fill out the form here, and we should be able to recover your password for you.

A note in case this happens again; look around the Tip.it forum page. The link I provided can be easily found near the top of every page. ;)

Alternatively (and probably a faster solution too), just go down to the bottom of the index page to see who's online, and simply PM an Admin that you see logged in to ask for a password reset.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users