Q&A for the RuneScape forum from a F2P-er.

Quinton595

Wow.. it has certainly been a long time since I was last on tip.it.. and even longer since it's had anything to do with RuneScape..

I quit the membership about two years back, when RuneScape lost its "Pizazz" for me.

Anyways, I wanted to post a Q&A on the forums, but it's member only..

So.. if it's not against the rule.. and if anyone here is kind enough to do so.. could you please copy and paste my question onto the RuneScape forums for me? (Again, I don't know if this is against the rules.)

"Q: When I used to play RuneScape, I live for Construction. I loved it, I breathed it. But lately I've seen that it's all but died amongst other skills. So my question to you folks at Jagex is, are you planning on restoring Constructions original shine, by giving it new features? Perhaps new rooms, or a new way to use the skill.. Or maybe even being able to place your furniture anywhere you want, like the SIMS. I would love to see Construction come back from the dead..."

Again, I would love for anyone to post this on the Forums for me..

This thread was not made for people to answer the question on Tip.it, for I'll leave that to JAGEX, so please, if you're so kind.. post it <3.

Thanks again, and happy 'Scaping,

~Quinton595

TipitSiggy-1.jpg