The "feel" of armor these days...

Myweponsg00d

but I digress, I think the amour looks in HD arent terribly bad, just that the characters have assumed more of a cartoony feel as far as body design and character shading. this, however, is a bit unfitting with the landscape (with all its layers and shading) and I think that might be something for the graphics team to adress. I'd be willing to suggest maybe scaling the thickness of characters to the level of their strength/defense/whatever, or at least have it customizable as opposed to everyone having a gumby-esqe apearence.

It is very unlikely that they would change the whole cartoony style or Runescape now, it's clearly the direction they wanted to go as they just spent however long remaking the graphics. The problem with trying to make things look realistic is that if anything is wrong, it will be picked out.

Jagex have already said that different sizes of character/scaling with combat level would create far too much work in adjusting every single worn item just for a little cool effect.

2imak3l.png

cf1d8043e1.png

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic