Questions

Death123141

What type of stuff is there to wear that requires nothing?

is tanning hides the best money with no skills on ftp and should i make normal or hard leather?

is tanning dragon hides good money on p2p and wich one should i do?is getting a bunch of cats worth it? after the update whats a good way to get randoms? is hunter, fishing , wc, mining, rc best to train for money?

1)if you mean something that looks good->try for the citizen Circus Outfits. They're nice.

Otherwhys mix and match certain clothing

2) Tanning hides are one of the best in f2p i think. Um, not sure about which ones. I don't know much about the market.

3)Tanning dragon hides are really good. It's alot better with craft level though. I don't think your going to alch anything. So you have to do some research and find the prices of the hides+the price they sell for. Pick your best one.

4) Cats are good. You have to take care of them, you can feed them shrimp that's cheap. But to actually sell cats you need access to West Ardy->which i think you don't have. That's the only way you can sell them(for 100 death runes)

5)There's no good way to get randoms... They are random..

6) Again, it depends on market price. Runecrafting requires you to be able to make laws to be any good.

Hunter is good, but you should aim for 70/80+ if you want to get red chincs.

Wc->Good, people always buy logs for fletching

fishing->Good, people always buy fish for cooking. Raw fish also sell more then cooked fish

Mining-> It's alright, i don't know that much about it though.... Coal is the primary thing.

Hope that helps

1)if you mean something that looks good->try for the citizen Circus Outfits. They're nice.

Otherwhys mix and match certain clothing

2) Tanning hides are one of the best in f2p i think. Um, not sure about which ones. I don't know much about the market.

3)Tanning dragon hides are really good. It's alot better with craft level though. I don't think your going to alch anything. So you have to do some research and find the prices of the hides+the price they sell for. Pick your best one.

4) Cats are good. You have to take care of them, you can feed them shrimp that's cheap. But to actually sell cats you need access to West Ardy->which i think you don't have. That's the only way you can sell them(for 100 death runes)

5)There's no good way to get randoms... They are random..

6) Again, it depends on market price. Runecrafting requires you to be able to make laws to be any good.

Hunter is good, but you should aim for 70/80+ if you want to get red chincs.

Wc->Good, people always buy logs for fletching

fishing->Good, people always buy fish for cooking. Raw fish also sell more then cooked fish

Mining-> It's alright, i don't know that much about it though.... Coal is the primary thing.

Hope that helps

ok ty for the help and i ment wich one of the skills makes the best money of a skiller?

and can i just do nothing can get the audience clothing from the circus and will i gain range exp?

can u kill monsters with just recoils?

Circus - will i again any exp? wat levels do i need to get the audience stuff? how long will it take?

FOG - How long would it take to get 75 tokens on a skiller?

Any other good outfits or cloths that i might not know about like quest stuff?

should i make normal or hard leather?

Start out with normal leather, but once you reach the level to make hard leather, make hard leather bodies.

is tanning dragon hides good money on p2p and wich one should i do?

I've heard that tanning Blue Dragonhides were good money. I've never tried it for myself, so I can't tell you based off of experience.

is getting a bunch of cats worth it?

Cats are useful for completing tasks in the Medium Varrock Achievement Diary. The best place to raise them is while low-level fishing. Eventually, they can be sold for 100 Death Runes to some citizens in Ardougne.

after the update whats a good way to get randoms?

I'm pretty sure doing repetitive tasks, such as fletching or cooking, induces randoms because there's a higher potential that you may be autoing. The more you fail randoms, the more randoms you get.

is hunter, fishing , wc, mining, rc best to train for money?

For me to give you the optimum coins per hour rate, you would need to post your current statistics. Also, the best way to make money is usually something that you enjoy doing the most.

Circus - will i again any exp?

Yes, you gain experience for each different action you perform.

wat levels do i need to get the audience stuff? how long will it take?

There are no minimum requirements for levels, but the higher your levels are, the more successful you will be at higher-leveled tasks. Thus, you'll end up getting your items faster.

A very, very long time. Take note that you'll gain combat experience while playing Fist of Guthix.

Circus - will i again any exp?

Yes, you gain experience for each different action you perform.

wat levels do i need to get the audience stuff? how long will it take?

There are no minimum requirements for levels, but the higher your levels are, the more successful you will be at higher-leveled tasks. Thus, you'll end up getting your items faster.

A very, very long time. Take note that you'll gain combat experience while playing Fist of Guthix.

in the circus can i just do nothing and gain to exp and get the outfit since ther the lowest and wont i gain no exp since i wont be fighting in fog?

edit - can i do Icthlarin's Little Helper rs wiki says that i can on there skill pure page but u have to kill a lvl 91 guy then do a tail of two cats and get the exp lamps and nurse hat?

(Note: I edited my previous post with more answers to your questions)

If you don't fight in Fist of Guthix, it'll take a very long time to finish a round. For the round to end, you'll have to wait for your opponent to reach 5000 charges. Then you'll lose, and gain one token. Imagine having to do that 75 times.

I'm pretty sure you need to fight for Icthlarin's Little Helper - I highly doubt Level 3s can complete the quest. It took me a while to get through the pyramid to even get to the monster you have to fight, and you have to do it like three times.

I haven't done A Tail of Two Cats, so I can't answer that question.

wats the best way for me do to circus with out training combat skills?

Do the agility activities, and don't do the Ranged and Magic activities.

ok so we have a chose cuase iv never done this stuff before

edit- from jobs in lumbridge is it jobs specific to ur employer?

ok so we have a chose

Yes, you can pick if you want to do an Agility, Ranged, or Magic activity.

from jobs in lumbridge is it jobs specific to ur employer?

I don't think so, for the time that I did do Lumbridge jobs, they seemed pretty random.

ok so we have a chose

Yes, you can pick if you want to do an Agility, Ranged, or Magic activity.

from jobs in lumbridge is it jobs specific to ur employer?

I don't think so, for the time that I did do Lumbridge jobs, they seemed pretty random.

can u switch jobs?

do u know how?

I'm pretty sure that you can talk to the person you got your job from, or a different person that offers you a job, and tell them that you want to cancel your current job.

Why do you keep creating these threads that an eight year old can answer?

Obviously because he doesn't know the answers to his questions, and wants to get them answered.

do u know how?

I'm pretty sure that you can talk to the person you got your job from, or a different person that offers you a job, and tell them that you want to cancel your current job.

Why do you keep creating these threads that an eight year old can answer?

Obviously because he doesn't know the answers to his questions, and wants to get them answered.

ty for the help