What to do with 35mil.

gorgoroth

Ill soon have 35mil cash. I already have Full Void Ranged and Melee which i intend to use to get 99Atk and Def at Armoured Zombies and Green Dragons. Question is, how much would it cost me to get from 57 Summoning to 70 Summoning Using 3k Gold Charms, 1.5k Crimson Charms and 1.5k Green Charms? Im sure ill still have a decent ammount of money left after i have reached 70Summoning and once if reached that i intend on getting 90 Magic. What would be the best way to reach 90 Magic without spending too much money (String Jewelry? Enchanting Bolts?) What should i do with the money i have left over?

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

I would spend it on expencive skills like prayer or construction. Or I would get 99 magic or crafting/smithing with stealing creation tools.

You could also get 99 range using chins and prayer pots, that would only cost 20-25m from your level

Fletching_cape.gifCooking_cape.gifCrafting_cape.gif

Danetello2.png

Well since i have Void and since i want to get 90Prayer chinning might be a good option to considder. I estimate 90 Mage would cost me about 12mil if i use Enchalt Bolt spell and summoning would probably cost me 4mil at most leaving me with 29mil more or less for chinning. That should be enough to buy enough pots and chins to get me to 99 Right? If i have any money left over after 99Ranged, would spending it on Herblore be a good option? Or should i rather buy suplies for 99 Fletching?

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]