/~~~Nomrombom's Blog to 99 Hunting~~~/ 63 achieved! 72 att!

63! \' \' \' \' \' \' \'

Yes!

Will be doing slayer for 71-72 attack and then start hunting again. Break at 70 and do same to achieve 75 attack by level 99 hunter, buy a bgs, and start powning at PC to get full void.

PM me for fitocracy invite

Just did some math. To get BGS, I need 4 attack levels which won't be too hard through Slayer. Then I am going to have to make 18.56M even though I already have about 1.4M cash. I want to have some extra cash for other stuff I might need. So to get 18.56M through red chinchompas which I will sell at 680 (hopefully, if the price is stable) each, I need 27,300. :shock: :shock: :shock: . Yeah. That's level 93. :shock: :shock: . But then again, Because of my breaks to slay, I might get a few good drops that will hopefully bring this number down. I will eventually have to hunt more anyway to get level 99, but I really want a godsword. That's my news for today. Stay posted.

Weeeee I tried Soul Wars for the first time and it sucked. One team totally owns the other team and half the people do nothing. Tie worlds seem like a good solution, but often times you can't get people together. Doing PC for 72 attack. Then back to hunting. I hope to do Desert Treasure by the time I get 99 but I need to do quite a few quests so it isn't very likely.