Barkboy20's Woodcutting Quest (among other things)

bbbanner.jpg

Well, thanks for making it to this thread, and I hope that this thread will meet all your expectations.

So first thing we should go over in this blog are the contents.

Contents:

• Runescape Intro.

Goals

Achievement Pictures

Drops and loots

Introduction

[hide=]Hello everyone, and welcome to my blog. Well after over 3 months of viewing others blogs and procrastinating creating my own blog, I have finally gotten to it. I will start with a litte bit about how i started my Runescape journey.

I began playing Runescape when a friend of mine (Meagleo), referred me to Runescape. I told him i didn't want to try it because i played it already and it sucked, but I found out that i was thinking of adventurequest instead. After I found that I hadn't tried Runescape yet I headed to the site and made an account. I was actually pretty bored until I got to the mining part where I smithed my first dagger and i fell in love. After I left the island I was quite confised on where to find a mining site/furnace/anvil, so I turned to the much simpler skill of woodcutting. By my second week a friend had referred me to Tip.it and from there I got 60 woodcutting in 4 weeks. Soon I became more active on Runescape and got to 75 woodcutting. After that I decided to leave Rs, and i did, for 6 months. Now, im back and with more passion and goals.[/hide]

Goals :thumbsup:

[hide=]Well, let's start with what I have now:

Bank:

bank-1.jpg

Stats:

stats.jpg

Ok so now that you know what I have to work with, let me tell you what im working on.

GOALS

99 Woodcutting

Barkboy20.png

So, basically i'm going to be going for 99 woodcutting, and geuss how i'm going to do it?

howimadoit.jpg

That's right, i'll be chopping magics!![/hide]

Achievement Pictures

[hide=]April 7 2009:59str.jpg

April 9 2009 48def.jpg

April 9 2009 50def.jpg[/hide]

:pray: Drops and Loots :pray:

[hide=]Clue scroll lvl 1April 7:cs1.jpg[/hide]

(Work in progress....)