Fastest/Most profitable way from 60-70 range

Lielac

Yeaah, soo. I've been drooling over the Avianses' addy bar drop rate since I found out about it, and now I'm actually going for 70!

Special note: I AM USING A SC COIF, 'K? That thing is AWESOME. Therefore, if you give me equipment suggestions, remember that no matter what I'm going to wear my trusty sacred coif.

All riight.

My questions to you ARE:

1. What is the fastest way to get from 60-70 range?

2. What is the most profitable way to get from 60-70 range?

3. What is the balance between these two extremes?

4. Is the sacred coif as awesome as I think it is? (Be honest please, I promise I won't flame)

4.1. If not, WHAT exactly could trump 2x exp?!

5. Should I Soul Wars to 61, buy a rune c'bow, and THEN powertrain with actual fighting?

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

Yeaah, soo. I've been drooling over the Avianses' addy bar drop rate since I found out about it, and now I'm actually going for 70!

Special note: I AM USING A SC COIF, 'K? That thing is AWESOME. Therefore, if you give me equipment suggestions, remember that no matter what I'm going to wear my trusty sacred coif.

All riight.

My questions to you ARE:

1. What is the fastest way to get from 60-70 range? Uhh... Yaks?

2. What is the most profitable way to get from 60-70 range? Aviansies

3. What is the balance between these two extremes? Yaks till 61 then Aviansies

4. Is the sacred coif as awesome as I think it is? (Be honest please, I promise I won't flame) No, use all of the ones you have at yaks then aviansies

4.1. If not, WHAT exactly could trump 2x exp?! The time saved from getting them/protection from another god in gwd.

5. Should I Soul Wars to 61, buy a rune c'bow, and THEN powertrain with actual fighting? See above

I did aviansies from 60-80 range. Got me 52-70 prayer (with other money into prayer)

Use the prayer method.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

Avis that early?!

And I noticed that i was 3 zeal away from 61 range sooo that point's moot..

Hmmm... Yaks. With or without a cannon?

What setup for avis at 61 range?

Lielac.png

Avis that early?!

And I noticed that i was 3 zeal away from 61 range sooo that point's moot..

Hmmm... Yaks. With or without a cannon?

What setup for avis at 61 range?

Get your 3 zeal if you want. SW is fun for some people.

Yaks with a cannon if you can afford it. For aviansies you just wear monk robes, zammy book (unfinished is ok), arma pendant, and rune c bow with broad/mith bolts (e). You will do the prayer method. Look up a guide if you can.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Ohhh.

Great.

Horror from the Deep.

ARGH I HATE THAT BARCRAWL.

... K!

Mith bolts(e)? All right...

What about inventory?

Lielac.png

All riight.

My questions to you ARE:

1. What is the fastest way to get from 60-70 range? yaks...

2. What is the most profitable way to get from 60-70 range?green dragons

3. What is the balance between these two extremes?either cannoning ice trolls (dependent upon high prayer) or slayer. Aviansies are doable I suppose but you have to pray and if you don't have 60 prayer it's a pain and in general it's just not worth it: I tried.

4. Is the sacred coif as awesome as I think it is? (Be honest please, I promise I won't flame) Well... it is awesome if you like stealing creatoin, but if you don't then not really. You see, when you are getting the coif you could also be getting ranged exp/money. It's called ( I can't remember the real term) potential time. So while getting the coif you could be training eh? But if you like stealing creation it's better than yaks. And keep in mind it does speed up the training... I think it's close, but I thikn at lower levels it's better than at higher. essentially It WILL be slower, but it might be more fun.

4.1. If not, WHAT exactly could trump 2x exp?!

Yaks, or dragons, or anything, just because of the above: time potential.

5. Should I Soul Wars to 61, buy a rune c'bow, and THEN powertrain with actual fighting?

Soul wars is slow: no point. But if you wish to have fun while doing it either slay or kill dragons or the such with actual fighting.

And another point. It's probably not efficient with you becuase it's time consuming but you could do it.

1. Calculate average SC pts/hr.

2. Calculate exp/hr at yaks

3. Calculate bonus exp/hr with the coif

4. multiply/divide that by the amount of time it takes to get the coif. (it's one or the other, figure out which one is closer to the exp/hr at yaks)

compare em. I'm not the one to ask on this issue: just made up the formula in my head really but it SHOULD work.

I just ground at yaks til 70 personally, it was boring but it payed off. (I took breaks @ green dragons)

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again

No need you can just use a zammy kite or coif.

http://www.truthscape.com/html/ts_Truth ... agicRa.htm

aviansies_prayer_equipinv.png

Its outdated, but use the inventory except for the imp boxes, snake skin boots, sc coif, and actually any amulet you want because you are praying.

No wealth/super restore/sara brew.

I don't want to bring it crashing down by any means but...

He only has 55 prayer so he can't use the stole.

He won't hit at that ranged level: he needs d'hide hence speeding up prayer drain.

Tanking is out of the question just cause the equipment is overpriced and bad.

Aviansies if you need cash. Personally as a poorplayer I wanted to see the addy bar drops as much as I could. 55 prayer isn't that far from 60, and green dragons are a bore.

Death, I said he could wear whatever ammy he wanted, Dragon hide chaps are optional, I didn't use them and I was fine, I tried with chaps and they worked well. Bring chaps and monk bottom and pick your choose.

At 61 range I found it enjoyable and you level fast.

You should try it lielac, before you say no.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Aviansies if you need cash. Personally as a poorplayer I wanted to see the addy bar drops as much as I could. 55 prayer isn't that far from 60, and green dragons are a bore.

Death, I said he could wear whatever ammy he wanted, Dragon hide chaps are optional, I didn't use them and I was fine, I tried with chaps and they worked well. Bring chaps and monk bottom and pick your choose.

Sorry... missed the part about ammy.

He won't hit w/out d'hide chaps. (I tried at 62 w/out them)

Why are aviansies less of a bore?

It is my view (not imposing it) that the OP should powertrain and alternate with green dragons until 70 and at that point go to aviansies.

OH and I noted the OP has under 70 def, this would make aviansies difficult. (nothing wrong with trying, but prayer might be the best method =/

It is my view (not imposing it) that the OP should powertrain and alternate with green dragons until 70 and at that point go to aviansies.

Aviansies are less of a bore because of the scenery, and more akf able. Seeing the Addy bars pile up made me happy.

He can use D-hide chaps with a monk top. He should bring both just encase.

PS: Bring more then 500 bolts, use money on 60 prayer and unlock chivalry.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Aviansies are less of a bore because of the scenery, and more akf able. Seeing the Addy bars pile up made me happy.

He can use D-hide chaps with a monk top. He should bring both just encase.

PS: Bring more then 500 bolts, use money on 60 prayer and unlock chivalry.

Suppose, but I find that doing them in the chaos tunnels is afkable, but I have 15 higher def levels or so...

It all depends on the OP's prefeference.