HTML + CSS question (solved)

woopidoo2

I have been working on my website for a while now. I started from scratch a few times, but its finally getting somewhere.

The website I made will work perfectly Firefox, but it will not show up at all in Internet Explorer. Now I'm pretty sure it has to do with the navigation I made (with help from a tutorial), because the website will work in both browsers when I remove the navigation from the page.

I also figured that it might have to do with the metadata, but I'm not sure about that.

Here's the CSS and the HTML:

[hide=CSS, metadata]

Jelle Boontje.nl

[/hide]

[hide=HTML]

Home

Portfolio

About

Numero Tres

Portfolio

Just one subitem

About

Prints

Contact

Subitem One

Second Subitem

Numero Tres

Fourth Thinger

Overig

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nullam posuere  libero eu ante. Sed pretium nisi vel nisi dictum lacinia. Duis  tincidunt ligula sit amet quam. Proin venenatis. Nulla vel turpis id  enim rhoncus varius. Curabitur sem orci, facilisis in, volutpat sit  amet, vestibulum quis, sem. Cras tincidunt mi. Sed lectus. Aenean  bibendum, sem dapibus luctus placerat, turpis odio posuere ipsum, a  cursus purus elit aliquet justo. Donec imperdiet adipiscing lorem.  Vestibulum sagittis tincidunt magna. Vivamus tempus, neque dignissim  imperdiet suscipit, tellus nibh ullamcorper felis, quis ullamcorper mi  sapien posuere lorem. 

Copyright Jelle Boontje © 2008 - Alle rechten voorbehouden

[/hide]

To see a demo of the site in action:

http://www.jelleboontje.nl/geheimetestindex.html

(Which will only work in Firefox.)

Dont mind the colors, Im about to change all that so the website isnt finished at all ;)

Any help would be appreciated, I havent got a clue why its not working in IE because of the navigation (which doesnt seem to contain any faulty coding).

carsignatureis3.jpg

[http://woopidoo2.deviantart.com]

[Tip.it Moderator from Dec 10, 2006 to 03 Sep, 2008]