Post your "funny" times for random events

zeusof666

I was at green dragons pking, Killed some noob saw a d med helm an was walking to pile when all of a sudden a mom came to me an said something like haha you'll do an teleported me to maze.. Then when i came back some people were saying omg he got free med helm not fair an stuff like that.. Also i was dming in wildy when all of a sudden freaking chicken came an they were jumping me.

i was cutting an achey tree for chompying, and "a chunk flies off and hits you" suddenly a doc appears out of nowhere and makes a hand symbol (2 middle fingers up) and when i klik on the matching symbol down the bottom he gives me lemon slices and disappears!!! LOL WTH?

The funniest time i had one i was playing game show i won and picked mystery box the mystery box had a cabbage not gold the worst part i just saw a movie were a chinese guy was hosting a game show and a girl won and he said will you take cash or mystery box she picked mystery box and it was empty ('''the chinese guy yelled out ''so stupid''') so the entire time the picture was in my head

this didnt happen to me but someone i was minning with just poffed to the quiz thing and he came back a minute later and i asked him what happened he said he won the quiz and chose the mysterybox

another guy was coming to mine when i asked him what was in it and he said the flier to bobs axs and the guy that just came asked him if he killed an imp