Rune Crafting Robes-Missing From Costume Room Guide

I posted this comment before about the Rune Crafter robes but it may have disappeared somehow, So sorry if I post it again without realising something has been done about it

Basically I knew for a long time that the Rune Crafter Robes (Blue,Yellow&Green) go inside the costume room (Magic Wardrobe) but I was looking at the costume room guide a while back now and noticed that these Rune Crafter Robes From Great Orb Project (GOP) are not actually included in the Magic Wardrobe section of the guide

So I was hoping if you could add the Rune Crafter robes to the costume room guide under the Magic Wardrobe section Please

Thanks for your time when reading this :)

Pixie_V_Lott.png

Pixie_V_Lott.png

It's in the "general" section of the Website Updates & Corrections forum http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=186&t=791089 and I see this one, too http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=186&t=783006 so perhaps a moderator or crew member will be able to blend/merge all these topics together?

[hide=My Stats]Attack:86/Hitpoints:88/Mining:74

Strength:86/Agility:76/Smithing:75

Defence:86/Herblore:74/Fishing:78

Ranged:86/Thieving:73/Cooking:92

Prayer:78/Crafting:82/Firemaking:86

Magic:85/Fletching:77/Woodcutting:88

Runecraft:71/Slayer:80/Farming:88

Construction:70/Hunter:70/Summoning:69

Dungeoneering:18

Total level: 1936

295/303 Quest Points

Combat Level: 117[/hide]

[hide=Interesting Links]My Blog

SportsGuy's Short Guide to Ghostly Warriors

Familiarisation Reward Research[/hide]

Thanks for your reply, Reason why I posted this comment again is because I couldn't actually find the previous thread I posted, but It defiantly should be added to the costume room guide

Also sports guy you may need to edit your 'My Stats' about the quest points, I'm sure the quest points number has changed

Pixie_V_Lott.png

Pixie_V_Lott.png

Thanks for your reply, Reason why I posted this comment again is because I couldn't actually find the previous thread I posted, but It defiantly should be added to the costume room guide

Also sports guy you may need to edit your 'My Stats' about the quest points, I'm sure the quest points number has changed

So it has...the new quest! Thanks!

(and I've decided to be patient about the robes stuff since I haven't got a single piece of any of the sets, nor do I have any of the naval gear I posted about on the other thread, so I can't be much help finding pictures for them)

295/303 Quest Points

Ok no problem

I would post pictures for the costume room guide But I'm not sure what exact sizes are for each picture needed and Not sure how to get those pictures onto a message

still not sure how to get my signature up for some reason. Any help would be appreciated :)

Pixie_V_Lott.png

Pixie_V_Lott.png

Ok no problem

I would post pictures for the costume room guide But I'm not sure what exact sizes are for each picture needed and Not sure how to get those pictures onto a message

still not sure how to get my signature up for some reason. Any help would be appreciated :)

The crew would probably be the ones to ask for pictures if they needed them, so don't worry. I was just referring to myself, not you. I don't have them. Maybe I should try though...

As far as the signature is concerned...

Up near the top of the page should be a bar with stuff that says how many new messages you have, chat, FAQ, Search, Members, User Control Panel, and Logout. Click on User Control Panel, then look on the left for where it says Overview (and a couple of choices), Profile, Board Preferences, Private Messages, Usergroups, and Friends & Foes. Click on Profile, then on Edit Signature.

If you want to include a cool Tip.It signature or goal, they provide a link on the main page under Tools called Signatures and this should help you with directions, straight from the Tip.It staff!

295/303 Quest Points

Thank you will try that now

No I don't think that was what I was looking for. I've already used the signature creator thing on this website and I can't seem to get it to appear after every message I post on these forums.

Pixie_V_Lott.png

Pixie_V_Lott.png

EDIT: deleted link