Reaching The forums in f2p...the task is finally completed

well...ever since that update came out about f2pers being able to access the forums...i've been getting quite jealous. had about 10.5mil total xp last month...now up near the 12.2mil point....the task is every boring...but it shall be done!!!....lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bit of news...after cooking about 3k tuna today, snagging 2 cooking lvls...i can finally access the f2p forums. Big thanks to bryan3215 and cheerio38010 for moral support, as i would have probably quit the goal without their help....

div>

Good luck. I don't know about you, but using the RSOF was fun for the first 3 days, until it got boring.

All that bumping is pointless, and like the members have said since the dawn of time, there are too many noobs on there.

But once again, good luck. ::' Can't be that hard. 300k exp. is nothing.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Good luck. I don't know about you, but using the RSOF was fun for the first 3 days, until it got boring.

All that bumping is pointless, and like the members have said since the dawn of time, there are too many noobs on there.

But once again, good luck. ::' Can't be that hard. 300k exp. is nothing.

Indeed. RSOF fails.

By the time anyone reaches 12.5M xp, they have at least three times the maturity level of the average RSOF'er. The only useful forums are the Marketplace, and the penguin finding chat, both of which don't help F2P that much.

Sorry for the rant, and good luck with 12.5M xp!

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

well...it's day 2 of me reporting on my success...yesterday i cooked 1k tuna for 100k cooking xp...now can't really decide weather to continue with tuna or switch to something else. Been chopping yews while i've been thinking about the decision though, allowing me to still get xp while i think it over. There's already a few plans i do have, one that will get me to forums by sunday and leave me with a comfy 1020 total f2p lvl, where i get 2 huge cooking lvls, and 2 crafting ones. I also have another plan where i just continuosly cook tuna till 12.5mil xp...which will leave me with 1018total f2p lvl and 82cook. Either way, this daunting task is getting a bit easier as it goes on.

div>

well...my task is nearly over....i continuously tried cooking tuna, and ended up discovering a few money making tricks in the process. Also completed my first set of full leder, and almost my 30th full set of frog.... as for xp...i need under 40k now....tuna cook quicker than i recently thought....must be the run recharges from my explorer's ring...

div>