summoning help.

madyigreen

Slayer is such a great skill, shame that a relatively easy quest can't be done so you can explore it deeper. I would definitely suggest doing waterfiends though, praying with karils and ss/zs with food should give you decent amounts of charms per trip.

i really dislike quests and too bad i used up my money for prayer i'm not rich like everyone else

he is not suggesting your rich if you need money try green dragons

With the drops from waterfiends you actually break even, if not make a little bit of profit. I normally end up with 150-200k in loot every slayer task (around 180 of them).

Also you can just bring guthans and heal on the skeleton with melee pray, so you don't need to worry about praying.

By completely avoiding quests and hating high income monsters, theres no way your going to be successful. They are really quite enjoyable if you give them a chance.

randomkcopyq.png

Slayer is such a great skill, shame that a relatively easy quest can't be done so you can explore it deeper. I would definitely suggest doing waterfiends though, praying with karils and ss/zs with food should give you decent amounts of charms per trip.

i really dislike quests and too bad i used up my money for prayer i'm not rich like everyone else

With the drops from waterfiends you actually break even, if not make a little bit of profit. I normally end up with 150-200k in loot every slayer task (around 180 of them).

Also you can just bring guthans and heal on the skeleton with melee pray, so you don't need to worry about praying.

By completely avoiding quests and hating high income monsters, theres no way your going to be successful. They are really quite enjoyable if you give them a chance.

he doesn't seem to be able to aford the gear to go to waterfiends or want to make money fast either

NO FREAKING THANKS! :shame:

could you post your stats?

94 hitpoints

70 summon

99 strength

92 attack

80 defence

72 magic

90 ranged

not much else to say just 99 woodcutting 15 mill exp in it...

[hide=]

[/hide]

94 hitpoints

70 summon

99 strength

92 attack

80 defence

72 magic

90 ranged

try aviansies

as well i only got 3 mill not 20 nor 30 i'm not flexible and i DO NOT LIKE KILLING GREEN DRAGONS!

Ok then, damn don't throw a fit. But fyi, if you want to get summoning up, you are going to need money. Might take about 3m to get your summoning up to where you want it. If you don't like Green drags then i hope you got another way of making gp.

excuse me...i put them in bold saying i don't like it not being mad of having a FIT LIKE SO geez..and i know a few ways but there a little slow

stop right there i have fought amradyl boss bandos boss kbd kalphite queen...i HAVE fought alot of those bosses AND i love doing it if i could afford to do it i would but i just can't..

[hide=]

[/hide]

stop right there i have fought amradyl boss bandos boss kbd kalphite queen...i HAVE fought alot of those bosses AND i love doing it if i could afford to do it i would but i just can't..

high income monsters are also green dragons and avis cuase they give a constant income and not a rare drop that is worth alot

[hide=]

[/hide]

94 hitpoints

70 summon

99 strength

92 attack

80 defence

72 magic

90 ranged

try aviansies

aviansies are ok i guess i might go full poor gear and kill them till 99 ranged