Req Assist option?

deadngone

They allow you to either assist someone or revice assistance from someone. You can recieve 30k a day from assiting.

The only skills that can be assisted in are:

Smithing, Herblore, Cooking, Firemaking, Crafting, Fletching, Farming, and Non-combat Magic spells. Maybe thieving but im nto to sure.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Yup only noncombat skills and skills that dont allow you to collect items can be assisted. The only good thing about assisting is that higher lvls can assist the lower levels whem making stuff.

When i got my Visage drop i decided to get the shield. Since i don't have the smithing level any where near the 90 to make it i got someone to assist me. The exp is the same as if you were able to make it. Also if the person being assisted has the level to make something, they will get the exp and not the other person, if that makes sense.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

Ok say you wanted to craft Air Battlestaves. you need 66 crafting to do so but you only have 56 crafting (random number), you come up to me and i assist you can you make all the battlestaves you want. Now you can either keep crafting until you run out of supplies or i hit my 30k limit for the day. Now if you were to ask me to help you craft and you had 66 crafting and i had 70, you would get the exp even though i am assisting you because you have the level to make on your own. That helps any?

GWD:

Nope they cook everything, you just get all the exp for it. Their level stays the same, they're just using your level at the moment to help them out. This was also a way to keep people from scamming others out of items and such,

GWD:

Ohh.. So if I got 99 cook the person with lv 1 cook can cook EVERYTHING but they don't get exp ( i Do). This is the same for everything? LIke Me with 50 cook and YOU with 1 cook, and YOU can cook anything a lv 50 cook can?

Jezz sorry if this is too much for you :lol:

king_n981.png

king_n981.png

Ohh.. So if I got 99 cook the person with lv 1 cook can cook EVERYTHING but they don't get exp ( i Do). This is the same for everything? LIke Me with 50 cook and YOU with 1 cook, and YOU can cook anything a lv 50 cook can?

yes

Yup, and its kool i like free post counts \'

GWD: