Too many options! Oh noez!

Expl0de

Here are the training options I am currently looking at:

Pest Control Veteran Boat

Pest Control Intermediate Boat

Green Dragons in Chaos Tunnels

Armored Zombies

Which is the best? Or are there any other monsters I should train on? I don't think I'm going to do Slayer because it has awful XP rates and the money isn't that great either. Please don't suggest it. :) Thanks in advance!

guideicon.png

Slayer hands down.

Armored zombies > Green Drags > PC vet boat > PC interm Boat

PC fails imo.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Cuz slayer is fun, and thats is why i play runescape. To have fun. If i wanted to be effiecent i could, but i don't care.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

Cuz slayer is fun, and thats is why i play runescape. To have fun. If i wanted to be effiecent i could, but i don't care.

You want to have fun but he wants a good xp rate so go armored zombies. Green dragons are probably only for money making. PC is just bleh..

[hide=]

You want to have fun but he wants a good xp rate so go armored zombies. Green dragons are probably only for money making. PC is just bleh.

Slayer hands down.

PC fails imo.

Thats what i said to begin with.

Why does everyone say slayer? It's horrible xp/hour, and the cash isn't good until 85+, and even then you get more terrible tasks than good ones.

I was answering as to why i choose to do slayer.

[/hide]

edit: too bad he doesn't want to do slayer and probably doesn't care about why you train it either.

You want to have fun but he wants a good xp rate so go armored zombies. Green dragons are probably only for money making. PC is just bleh.

Slayer hands down.

PC fails imo.

Thats what i said to begin with.

Why does everyone say slayer? It's horrible xp/hour, and the cash isn't good until 85+, and even then you get more terrible tasks than good ones.

I was answering as to why i choose to do slayer.

GWD: