77 to 99 fletching - how long?

ayomide345

im gonna be straightforward here, i have 400K, no life, and not a lot of time. i have about 23 days of membership left and i want 99 fletching before im a noob again. i can play up to 14 hours a day (longer if i really needed to, up to 16 hours) i am doing 500 bows at a time not going to alch any of them. i make a little money with each load so ill be able to make more per load every day... i make around 800-900 bows per hour at best. how long? and how do i keep from getting so bored that i kill someone?

Fletching is a dumb nooby cape :D . I got to lv 79 and quit cuz it was SOOOOOOOO BORING! I got a str cape in 3 weeks from 80s-99. But if you really want a fletch cape...If you can play up to 16 hr a day then you can get 77-99 fletch in a week :lol: :lol: . Fletch yew long string, then sell you make profit. I usually buy 5k yew logs and 5k bowstring and fletch em in castle war ( one click bank).

Hope this helps. ::'

king_n981.png

king_n981.png

Fletching is a dumb nooby cape :D . I got to lv 79 and quit cuz it was SOOOOOOOO BORING! I got a str cape in 3 weeks from 80s-99. But if you really want a fletch cape...If you can play up to 16 hr a day then you can get 77-99 fletch in a week :lol: :lol: . Fletch yew long string, then sell you make profit. I usually buy 5k yew logs and 5k bowstring and fletch em in castle war ( one click bank).

Hope this helps. ::'

And Strength is really much less of a nooby cape than fletching?

Anyways I'll assume you are making yew longbows up to 99 which will be a total of 75,333 from your level.

At 800 bows/hour (stringing+cutting) it will take you 75,333/800 = 94.16625 hours to get 99 fletching. That's if you stay focused enough to always make 800 bows an hour, if you make more then it will take less time.

At 12 hours a day playing it will take you almost 8 days to reach your goal of 99 fletching.

Good luck and early congratulations if you decide to complete this goal. :)

Oh and just for the heck of it at 900bows/hr it will take you about 84 hours or just under 7 12 hour days.