10k pure ess?

soulfires

Err, I dont think it's going to rise very soon. That was 1170k worth right? So, if it raises 8gp in 3 months you made 1250k, a total of 800k. :|

Merchanting kinda sucks on the GE unless you figure out how people are self-changing it.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Err, I dont think it's going to rise very soon. That was 1170k worth right? So, if it raises 8gp in 3 months you made 1250k, a total of 800k. :|

Merchanting kinda sucks on the GE unless you figure out how people are self-changing it.

80k not 800k.

Don't merchant. Unless it's clan merchanting. But then you'll get screwed from the higher people in the clan and people will think of you as scum for clan merchanting.

typo :s.

My 0 button sticks. I should look :?

And yeah I agree with 3rkid, it's really not good. Something that drops alot and then raises alot without manipulation can be good. E.G Sharks.

I turned 3.1m into 6m merchanting by myself :|

I'm pretty sure merchanting is the best money in runescape. The only problem is that you need money to make money. You can make millions literally playing only a few minutes a day.

I throw this word around alot.. Dependant.

Merchanting is VERY dependant, and alot of the time you are merchanting with someone else, who you never met, who may sell a mass amount at a time and then it starts to plummet without you noticing. It can and will happen.

Merchanting is VERY dependant, and alot of the time you are merchanting with someone else, who you never met, who may sell a mass amount at a time and then it starts to plummet without you noticing. It can and will happen.

That's what the ge graphs are for...

and then it starts to plummet without you noticing.

But merchanting is something that you can do while doing something else.

That's what the ge graphs are for...

The G.E. graphs only accelerate the crashing and if you just happened to not log in that day you can be out of a lot of hard earned cash.

I bought 75k ess a while back for about 120gp each. When it went to 140gp, I was tempted to sell it and make a 1.5m profit but I decided not to. Instead I used it to get my RC to 75, which was very worthwhile in my opinion.

Fletching_cape.gifCooking_cape.gifCrafting_cape.gif

Danetello2.png

Merchanting is reliable only if you merchant sets. Then it can be decent. Still, I'll stick to my mining for money, and maybe merchant a little on the side, ya know?

The only time I have merchanted in my RS life was when the BTS would tell of an update to say PvP, or PvP minigame then I would a buy a couple sets of Dharoks for example. But now with the BTS gone merchanting wouldn't work for me.